Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that OBX sells a cat-back exhaust for the 2010-2011 SS Camaro!! It is a 3 inch diameter exhaust made of 304 stainless steel. And it's pretty affordable too...less than $600 shipped. I plan on getting one for my next upgrade. And if I get drunk enough tonight I might find myself ordering it around 3am, lol!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I just noticed that OBX sells a cat-back exhaust for the 2010-2011 SS Camaro!! It is a 3 inch diameter exhaust made of 304 stainless steel. And it's pretty affordable too...less than $600 shipped. I plan on getting one for my next upgrade. And if I get drunk enough tonight I might find myself ordering it around 3am, lol!!
Getting drunk makes us do things we dont normally do!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have had the catback already then
Yea I think it'll be cool to have an entire exhaust set-up with one company. I had no idea they even made the exhaust tho. I looked for it back when I got the headers but there was nothing. So either I didn't look hard enough or it's a new thing. I just saw it right on Ebay last night. And it looks really good too...and can't beat that price!!

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Probably out of stock when you were looking earlier on ebay. If you get it, basically you'll have a "kooks" system without the excessive price tag. If you can swing it, go for it. If I didn't love my Solo Performance catback so much, I"d be going the obx catback route myself.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just ordered the exhaust!! I can't wait to get it installed. I'm gonna do the install myself!! I'll keep you all posted!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
cant argue with the price!

usually cheaper exhaust dont have great mufflers making the car sound bad or anything to decrease drone in the cabin.

post videos and expressions to possible drone.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cant argue with the price!

usually cheaper exhaust dont have great mufflers making the car sound bad or anything to decrease drone in the cabin.

post videos and expressions to possible drone.
Will do...it should arrive today but I will have to wait until tomorrow or Sunday to install it!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It came out pretty good. Nice clean install. Everything fit properly. I couldn't reuse the bar that goes under the exhaust because the exhaust diameter is too big for it to fit. I could probably get some 1 inch spacers and then reuse it, we'll see. I drove the car and it sounds great!! It isn't loud but it still has to break in. It is definitely deeper and as I drove it the tone got more aggressive each time I got on it. Good amount of drone...actually, I wouldv'e liked a bit more drone. It's almost too quiet for me at cruising speeds. But overall I am very happy with it!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts