Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happend!?!?

Couldn't wait for cyber grey? :D

Was your order picked up for production?

-Brad

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
To be honest, I think you will be happier with the Red ;)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
FWIW Tim, I literally spent hours at the local Chevy dealership, early morning, at night, snow, rain, sunny days, overcast, etc., etc.,studying a pair of Impala SSs that were parked side-by-side while I was trying to choose color. One was RJT and the other was IBM. In the end, I chose IBM but I have considered switching several times...

BTW, you should change the text in your sig, too -- it still says Cyber Gray Metallic.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Whoops! Thanks. All fixed. :)
Easy question. Is your Sig pic from the new Camaro site? If so how did you copy the picture. The SS/RS CGM with stripes is an awesome pic but I cannot figure out how to get that picture copied? Just thought I would ask...dont want to get blamed for hijacking..:lol:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUSTED! :D
Though I did make the final decision via a coin toss.
Yes, literally! :lol:

I think I'll do that with my decision between 2LT or 2SS... :5go:

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
Easy question. Is your Sig pic from the new Camaro site? If so how did you copy the picture. The SS/RS CGM with stripes is an awesome pic but I cannot figure out how to get that picture copied? Just thought I would ask...dont want to get blamed for hijacking..:lol:
Yes, looks like he put it together on the new site, did a Print Screen via Keyboard and went into something like Adobe Photoshop, erased around the car onto a transparent background, took just the car and placed it on the background image you see ... Badaboom, Badabing ;)

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Yes, looks like he put it together on the new site, did a Print Screen via Keyboard and went into something like Adobe Photoshop, erased around the car onto a transparent background, took just the car and placed it on the background image you see ... Badaboom, Badabing ;)
Photoshop works (if one has it)...I did exactly what you described but using plain-old MSPaint! (hold the laughter p-l-e-a-s-e...) Why use a chainsaw when a hammer will do? :lol:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Photoshop works (if one has it)...I did exactly what you described but using plain-old MSPaint! (hold the laughter p-l-e-a-s-e...) Why use a chainsaw when a hammer will do? :lol:
DET MSCL I was thinking the exact same thing in regards to Photoshop. So I will be trying the MSPaint shortly..thanks. I guess I should have thought of that....:lol:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Figured it out thanks. Of course, I am not quite smart enough to give it a back ground...but hey the CAR is COOL all by itself. :5go:

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Tim.. Red... is gonna be pretty common.. your car won't stand out as much now :(

and it'll be a cop magnet for sure.. whereas with CGM you'd be like.... stealthy
Doubtful, CGM is going to be a far more popular color.
That's another reason I was brought to doing the coin toss. :D

It's a dark red, shouldn't be a problem with the cops. :)
(that's the biggest reason I avoided Victory Red though!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts