Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im driving to the dentist today for my anual teeth cleaning Its a beautiful 65 dagree day sunshine , Cool ( normal for Texas this time of year ) So I have my windows down jamming to some music when I look up to see blue and red flashing lights coming off the top and frontend of a black/white dodge charger........WTF.....What did I do now ? As I pulled over the officer gets out of his car and slowly walks up to my drivers door halfway down the car he stops and I see another door open on the squad car with this little head walking around the back of my car and of course im like HUH What the ( thinking to myself midget cop? ) As both of the Gentleman walk up to my window the officer says pardon me im sorry for this but I just picked my Son up from school well I dont know how to say this but today is his 6th birthday and since we saw you back there on I30 we have been following you he wanted to see bumblebee and get his autograph. :lol: First thing amazed that comes out of my mouth was YOU SERIOUS :lol: then the little kid interupts and says Daddy this isnt BumbleBee this is his brother!!!! Bumblebee has stripes up the hood this is Jackle he didnt make the movie because he is vocal and comes across wrong to people :lol: I wanted to laugh so hard however I didnt want to make the little guy feel like I was laughing at him lol I looked over at the little fellow and said Excuse me....Who ? He said jackle..... laughing I replied with well yes it is I suppose it is. The Officer interupts and says im sorry for pulling you over I know its not exactlly the right way to do this but with traffic I didnt know any other way I hope you understand. Of course I said yes its more than ok anything to make his little day and of course he wanted an autograph. After I wrote down my Autograph for him he says Daddy Can I Go for a ride in Jackle ?????? Shocked and not knowing what to say his father says only if "JACKLE" says its ok :lol: So of course I said SURE so here we go with a Cop car following behind im giving little jacob a ride for his Birthday. Oh get this as he gets in the car first thing he says is Buckle up I would hate for my
Daddy to pull you over. As we pulled over into the Mall parkinglot just before I get to the dentist the cop or shall I say officer Johnathan walks up and thanks me once again for all of this trouble. I sat there a few minutes laughing as they pulled away running this back through my head thinking to myself Jackle....... what a trip lol

Atleast it made the little guys birthday.

Of course when I signed my name I wrote Jekyll I figured it was my job to correct the little guy before it gets out im Jackle.
" the vocal one who comes across wrong to people " Who me ? :lol:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think that was very kind of you to do that. My grandson told me mine is not bumblebee cause I don't have black stripes anymore.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
No where but Fort Worth....hua! Way to go Dave1:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
So im driving to the dentist today for my anual teeth cleaning Its a beautiful 65 dagree day sunshine , Cool ( normal for Texas this time of year ) So I have my windows down jamming to some music when I look up to see blue and red flashing lights coming off the top and frontend of a black/white dodge charger........WTF.....What did I do now ? As I pulled over the officer gets out of his car and slowly walks up to my drivers door halfway down the car he stops and I see another door open on the squad car with this little head walking around the back of my car and of course im like HUH What the ( thinking to myself midget cop? ) As both of the Gentleman walk up to my window the officer says pardon me im sorry for this but I just picked my Son up from school well I dont know how to say this but today is his 6th birthday and since we saw you back there on I30 we have been following you he wanted to see bumblebee and get his autograph. :lol: First thing amazed that comes out of my mouth was YOU SERIOUS :lol: then the little kid interupts and says Daddy this isnt BumbleBee this is his brother!!!! Bumblebee has stripes up the hood this is Jackle he didnt make the movie because he is vocal and comes across wrong to people :lol: I wanted to laugh so hard however I didnt want to make the little guy feel like I was laughing at him lol I looked over at the little fellow and said Excuse me....Who ? He said jackle..... laughing I replied with well yes it is I suppose it is. The Officer interupts and says im sorry for pulling you over I know its not exactlly the right way to do this but with traffic I didnt know any other way I hope you understand. Of course I said yes its more than ok anything to make his little day and of course he wanted an autograph. After I wrote down my Autograph for him he says Daddy Can I Go for a ride in Jackle ?????? Shocked and not knowing what to say his father says only if "JACKLE" says its ok :lol: So of course I said SURE so here we go with a Cop car following behind im giving little jacob a ride for his Birthday. Oh get this as he gets in the car first thing he says is Buckle up I would hate for my
Daddy to pull you over. As we pulled over into the Mall parkinglot just before I get to the dentist the cop or shall I say officer Johnathan walks up and thanks me once again for all of this trouble. I sat there a few minutes laughing as they pulled away running this back through my head thinking to myself Jackle....... what a trip lol

Atleast it made the little guys birthday.

Of course when I signed my name I wrote Jekyll I figured it was my job to correct the little guy before it gets out im Jackle.
" the vocal one who comes across wrong to people " Who me ? :lol:
That is totally awesome! I can see your face and that big grin as you gave him a ride and autograph! You my dear friend are a class act! :thumbsup:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Interesting... but we are forgetting what the real question is.... Did you have any Cavities?

:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just seeing the look on his Face when we pulled up to one of the redlights was priceless. He got to see what it was like when being in the car when people look over at you and and smile checking out the car.

Seeing him say thank you as he got out of the car actually hit a soft with me im glad I got to make the little guys day not to mention seeing the smile on his face made my day.

I dont have a kid of my own yet in life but seeing his father smile when his own son was happy was something words could not explain. :)

Interesting... but we are forgetting what the real question is.... Did you have any Cavities?

:lol:

Nope lol

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's good to see that you handled this in the way you did, it shows what :5go: is made of. So, now I guess you need to change your ID to Jackle-N-Hyde :thumbsup::lol:
If I changed my name on here everytime someone called me a NEW name I would be hitting save and apply every couple of Hours :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
+1 That was great of you to do that for him and im sure it made his birthday that much better... The last car show i was at a little kid came up and hey can you fire it up for me which i did of course he had the biggest smile on his face and his father could thank me enough.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Great story Dave, and I wouldnt expect anything less from you! :thumbsup:

Now, we all know what Jackle did, is Hyde going to call the FWPD and report his dad for misuse of a cop car?:lol:

·
Registered
746 Posts
that was an awesome story, but I'm extremely suprised the cop actually pulled you over, the way the laws are and the way "most" people are, I would have been afraid to end up in court bc of a "false" police stop. We were in a Sonic a few weeks ago in our Camaro, which is IOM, there was a mini van next to us, and my wife and I couldnt stop laughing bc the kid in the back seat kept screaming "Its Bumblebee", ended up crawling over his mom in the front seat, spilled her drink, as his face was plastered to the side window...it was a good one.....

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts