Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard about official info being released ahead of the cars official launch detailing engine specs and other things of interest. Can anyone back this up?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey what's up Octane!? I know whatever the case we'll know about this "first thing". And you guys going to Indy in September better take a TON of photo's, which I know you will.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been beating down my dealerships door trying to get more information on these... I know this site has some insider info which I'm glad about... Hopefully we'll start finding out more soon!

·
Registered
199 Posts
odds are you will find out the information you seek on this forum before your local dealership...

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
odds are you will find out the information you seek on this forum before your local dealership...
Yeah, odds like 999,999,999,999 to 1.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Even if you find it out from the dealer first, it will probably be wrong. Car salesman don't know **** about cars.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Most salesman. ;)

Camaro Scotty knows though, cuz he comes here for info! :D
+1

I met Scott in person and he's nothing like most salesmen that ive dealt with and i've dealt with alot. Real good guy and seems very passionate about the new Camaro.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
+1

I met Scott in person and he's nothing like most salesmen that ive dealt with and i've dealt with alot. Real good guy and seems very passionate about the new Camaro.

:D Thanks for the comments & the visit! I hope we'll get good news on the release so it will work out with your plans next year! :patriot:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
One thing that would be WAYYYYYYY TOOOO COOOOOOOOOOL would be if I could send out, say the center console covers (or some internal car part) of our first order out cars to potential 5thGen members, to a well known Camaro project leader to be autographed......Like Wil signing those beauty 427 edition Z06's....Now that, would be REALLY cool!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.