Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Official 2011 Camaro Information!

Camaro fans, we want to make sure you're the first to hear about updates for the 2011 Camaro! :mcc:
Stay tuned for GM's official news release later in the day. :)

New features for 2011 Camaro!

New horsepower rating for the 3.6L V6 - 312 horsepower!

Synergy Green to be offered on ALL MODELS for a limited time!

Head Up Display STANDARD on 2LT and 2SS!

Remember, you heard it here on ModernCamaro.com first!
:thumbsup:

:mcc:

·
Registered
589 Posts
fizzle. fizzle.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Trying to think up get rich quick schemes in order to get enough money for my 2LT/RS. Be back later.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
well, thats not incredibly shocking news. i figured the v6 power would go up. everyone has questioned why the green wasnt available on any other models. and heads up display was talked about before production started. just wish it would have been available on my model from the beginning. can we get a credit back for this?

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Me likey....:lol:

The HUD is definitely a plus, IMO, to induce more sales of the two top tier Camaro's. And, the bump in HP for the V6 is very nice.

Glad to see that the Ford Mustang is once again behind the Chevrolet Camaro! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Me likey....:lol:

The HUD is definitely a plus, IMO, to induce more sales of the two top tier Camaro's. And, the bump in HP for the V6 is very nice.

Glad to see that the Ford Mustang is once again behind the Chevrolet Camaro! :thumbsup:

In V6 anyways...................... now we get to watch motortrend probably rape us in comparison when it comes to V8's :mad: oh well SCREWEM If I had it to do over I would buy

CAMARO again :D

I would love to see 440hp out of the SS and a 3:73 gear option. I know... I'm dreaming.
I would have loved to see a gearing option however its still new into the game for anything hp wise in the V8.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Now that the green will be available on all models that will surely tick off the people that thought they were getting a very limited color when they bought their 1LT.
That being said,I kind of wish I would have waited for the 11 so I could of got the green on my 1SS but who was to know.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I am definitely going to attempt to add HUD to my 2010.

How hard can it be? LOL I'm sure it'll be... well.. not easy haha. :D

it would be cool however my mother has it in her Corvette and she never uses it or even see's it. Just something else to go wrong later down the road.

oh well the question is how much more added $$$$$$$$$ to the car for that ? :confused:

yeah it comes on the 2LT/2SS but the price for sure will go up on those two cars.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
WHAT? NO NEWS ON A DIFFERENT BLUE???:(

1 - 20 of 125 Posts