Modern Camaro Forums banner

Which Mid Size Sedan looks better?

• 2010 Ford Fusion

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • 2010 Lincoln MKZ

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • 2010 Mercury Milan

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 2009 Chevy Malibu. lol. Just wanted to throw it in there.

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one do you think looks better? I think the MKZ looks best, but the rear looks retarded. The Ford Fusion next, but the rear.... looks retarded. Then the Milan. The rear is great, but the front is.... retarded...

MKZ:

Fusion:

Milan::barf:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's supposed to be in the same segment as: Malibu, Aura, Sonata, Optima, Camry, Accord, and Altima.

and believe it or not, the Sebring and Avenger are in the same category, too. I said wtf? The Sebring and Avenger are compacts. But chrysler says no, they're mid size. lmao. As for the G6, I am waiting for Pontiac to come out and say they don't know what to do with it, because unless it gets G8-like quality, It better stay in it's little corner.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
the fusion looks badass. I cant believe i typed that.

I like to see a ecoboost v6 version. MRT did a cool turbo version I saw on display at Barrett Jackson in Scottdale, AZ.

The new version of the Fusion looks like it wants to be a new Ford Falcon. Which doesnt appear to be a bad thing. The Falcon is hot.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the fusion looks badass. I cant believe i typed that.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

yeah I agree.:lol:

I like to see a ecoboost v6 version. MRT did a cool turbo version I saw on display at Barrett Jackson in Scottdale, AZ.
I think an EcoBoost V6 is due for 2012. Supposed to have 340 horsepower. ooooh.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Also:
http://www.fordvehicles.com/2010fusion/popup/
There's going to be a hybrid.
They're replacing that poopoo 2.3L I4 with the 2.5L
Which isn't bad.

12 sony speakers, too.
EDIT: The Hybrid instrument cluster is badass looking. There's a frickin "Efficiency forest" that grows the better you drive.
Gimme a hybrid fusion with the 12 sony speakers..and I'll be a happy MPG clam.
And it can go up to 47mph on electric alone. They claim in normal city driving you can use electricity entirely (regenerative breaking).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep. I heard you will get 38 MPG. Which is awesome Now all the Malibu needs to do is go 2 mode Hybrid- and not Mild Hybrid. a 2 MPG advantage isn't all that much. Also, throw in a 6 speed manual. I will forget all about the Volt.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Yep. I heard you will get 38 MPG. Which is awesome Now all the Malibu needs to do is go 2 mode Hybrid- and not Mild Hybrid. a 2 MPG advantage isn't all that much. Also, throw in a 6 speed manual. I will forget all about the Volt.
A hybrid manual? I wish.
Not to bash GM, but I can't stand most of their Hybrids. Most of them are just base models with a electric engine and little to no available options.
About time someone comes out with a Hybrid that's actually worth a ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Those are some frickin sexy cars. Those STS-V's. I wanted one until I saw the Camaro.

EDIT:
Anyone know what's happening to the STS-V? It's younger brother is more powerful, cheaper and looks better, too. STS-V is useless but too sexy to die

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A hybrid manual? I wish.
Not to bash GM, but I can't stand most of their Hybrids. Most of them are just base models with a electric engine and little to no available options.
About time someone comes out with a Hybrid that's actually worth a ****.
I agree. Maybe the only true hybrid is going to be the Plug- In VUE Hybrid, but that was delayed another year, so.... But the regular VUE Hybrid is the only good one. It has 32 MPG and has all the amenities of the VUE XR. Other than that, I have to agree with you. most of them are pretty mediocre.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts