Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas. Im sure I know most of yall from LS1Tech, but I saw this link in someones sig and had to check it out. I figure that GM is keeping a close eye on things like this as part of the decision making process for the technical aspects of the upcoming(and eagerly awaited) 5th gen.

I figure, that the more activity there is on a board dedicated to an upcoming product, the more impact said board can have on the company. So here I am, doing my duty to my country, and my country's car!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Brandon, it was your sig!

I dont know man, the internet in general is what really got the buzz going in Jan of 2006. I think that GM has done a really good job(thus far) of researching and listening to the consumer's wants/needs. I would be more suprised if this site DIDNT get viewed by people critical to the build! JMHO

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Yes Brandon, it was your sig!

I dont know man, the internet in general is what really got the buzz going in Jan of 2006. I think that GM has done a really good job(thus far) of researching and listening to the consumer's wants/needs. I would be more suprised if this site DIDNT get viewed by people critical to the build! JMHO

·
8,984 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.