1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Akron (A/C Airport area)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm from the star on the map, Columbus. Hoy fellow Buckeye's!

·
Registered
269 Posts
this is it!!
I think Ohio needs more of a shout out than this!!!:thumbsup:
Ohio F-bodys:roxor:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Amherst, Ohio ......... snowy cold Lake Erie:cool:
I see you have an 85 G Body. I have an 86 Grand Prix with 101,000 miles. I am the original owner and it looks more like it has 30,000 miles. I just put a Buick Grand National exhaust on it as the original exhaust finally gave out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys are more then welcome to join up with the GTO guys when we have events. We have a ton of them each year. Come check out our local site.

www.buckeyegoats.com
enter the forum and look in the events section for get-to-gethers and such.

·
Registered
269 Posts
yep an original 85 SS with 48,000 original miles. Have all the books, paperwork, window sticker everything all original car. I have had to replace a few switches on it. Door lock, window switches.........just litte stuff like that. Love that car! It stays inside the shop ALL year, barely drive it!

·
Registered
231 Posts
yep an original 85 SS with 48,000 original miles. Have all the books, paperwork, window sticker everything all original car. I have had to replace a few switches on it. Door lock, window switches.........just litte stuff like that. Love that car! It stays inside the shop ALL year, barely drive it!
Same with the GP. Been garaged all its life. Now it only gets driven a few hundred miles a year and the exhaust is the only deviation from stock. That 305 is such a dog I figured the exhaust upgrade would help. Can't wait till spring to test it out on the road.

·
Registered
176 Posts
You guys are more then welcome to join up with the GTO guys when we have events. We have a ton of them each year. Come check out our local site.

www.buckeyegoats.com
enter the forum and look in the events section for get-to-gethers and such.
I imagine the T/A Nationals will want to see a 5th gen, even though it sports a bow tie instead of a arrowhead. http://www.78ta.com/nats/

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice!! Ya the y-pipe and exhaust on that car needs changed. Its rotting out, so i will plan on doing something with it soon. Other than that oil changes, plugs and wires and some new tires is all.:cool:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Mentor, Madison, & Chardon is where I reside. LOL

1 - 20 of 42 Posts