Modern Camaro Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
You must work for Gm. I have noticed you get offended if anyone says anything to point out faults with GM. Don't take it out on me it isn't my fault. Maybe if GM fixed their problems people wouldn't discuss them. The oil leak has gone on for years now with the Corvette same as the steering shaft clunking like crazy in my Chevy truck. My truck is an 01 and I know folks that own 03,04,05 and have the same problem. Point is when they have a quality issue that goes on for years without being corrected people will talk about it. Direct your anger at GM they are responsible not me.

Nope, I don't work for GM and NO, I don't get "offended"...I just don't like chicken littles. I have no anger directed towards you. It's too bad you've had so many problems with GM products. I have not.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
More than likely my last GM car ever. Being taken over by Obama and given to union thugs while cutting out those that had money invested is wrong and I refuse to do business with what I consider an illegitimate co that now exists for the sole purpose of making Obams's union thug friends rich. They stole that company. jmo

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
More than likely my last GM car ever. Being taken over by Obama and given to union thugs while cutting out those that had money invested is wrong and I refuse to do business with what I consider an illegitimate co that now exists for the sole purpose of making Obams's union thug friends rich. They stole that company. jmo

Once again with the chicken little posts...no politics here please. Go buy something else. I'm sure you'll never have a oil leak with a different car.:BangHead:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts