Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
ahhhhhh, the sky is falling:D

I wouldn't worry about it, because the world is going to end on December 21, 2012 anyway (don't worry about doing Christmas shopping that year).:D

http://www.december212012.com/

:lol:;)

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Considering ANWAR alone is conservatively estimated to contain more untapped oil than we have imported in the last 10 years I find that a little hard to believe. There are many sites confirmed to have large stores that have yet to be tapped off the coasts and protected tar pits etc. as well. Definately a sky is falling type scenario. I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Considering ANWAR alone is conservatively estimated to contain more untapped oil than we have imported in the last 10 years I find that a little hard to believe. There are many sites confirmed to have large stores that have yet to be tapped off the coasts and protected tar pits etc. as well. Definately a sky is falling type scenario. I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.
also technology is allowing deeper drilling and alternative fuels, hybrids, CAFE and higher prices will help offset demand....maybe just a little, but it will help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts