Modern Camaro Forums banner

Should CAMARO SCOTTY get more allocation?

• YES

Votes: 49 89.1%
  • NO

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You said you wanted polished wheels - GM Listened.

You said you wanted blue - GM listened.

OK, lets try something new.....

If you think CAMARO SCOTTY should get MORE ALLOCATION, VOTE YES!

If not, vote NO! (You guys from EVS aren't allowed to vote - you know who YOU are! :twak: )

·
Registered
637 Posts
I think all dealers that are charging MSRP should get more and the dealers that are gouging should get less!

Go Scotty!!

If I cant find a local guy to sell at MSRP I will be calling you!!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Order status online

You said you wanted polished wheels - GM Listened.

You said you wanted blue - GM listened.

OK, lets try something new.....

If you think CAMARO SCOTTY should get MORE ALLOCATION, VOTE YES!

If not, vote NO! (You guys from EVS aren't allowed to vote - you know who YOU are! :twak: )

Now if we can get GM to do a website so we can check the status of our order online that would be awesome..:roxor:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Cliff notes: Yes

The initial order allocation should be set high. Let's hypothetically say 100 cars for every dealership. A dealership should know what they can sell on a new model so let them sell them. The plant once running is now focused on the initial "sold orders" Using the plant capacity number I first calculated then you can determine what the Camaro allocation will now be for the next allocation.

The time between the next allocation should be monthly or quarterly. If you sold all your allocation you get a certain % bump every time determined by dealerships that didn't sell all of theirs until you fail to sell your allocation. Your allocation will then stay the same for a couple cycles and probably start to move down as the market becomes saturated. Hopefully by then new options and model year changes will be in effect.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Scotty....how about working on the LS-7 or LS-9 from the factory. What am I going to do with an extra LS-3 motor? I could use the money saved for options and accessories!!!

Thank you for your good work!!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Everyone needs more allocation... 'cept for those guys who are getting 67 in one dealership....

from what I hear the only way for them to sell anymore camaros to the metroplex would be for them to get some more :lol: Seems everyone I know so far who I work around or see at the gym has gone there and ordered themselves one of those 67 cars.

70 Cars for everyone !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Now if we can get GM to do a website so we can check the status of our order online that would be awesome..:roxor:

Also - would like the same custom window sticker I got on a special order Jeep... The sticker says "This Jeep Built Especially For..{your name here}..."

That was cool :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts