Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Buddy, at least attack the right people. The dealer is charging the deposit, not GM. You know Camaro Scotty is always there to drop ship you whatever you need so use that option if your dealers aren't doing it for you. Next time take a couple minutes and gather your thoughts before you go off half-cocked.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Chevy and GM DEALERS are some of the most old-school sleaze bags there are. It's unfortunate, but we've got to find the good honest ones - like Camaro Scotty.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Guys, most dealers do not know anything about the ordering dates yet. GM hasn't announced anything to the dealers yet. Camaro Scotty and I are probably some of the few Chevrolet salesmen that know what is going on.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Guys, most dealers do not know anything about the ordering dates yet. GM hasn't announced anything to the dealers yet. Camaro Scotty and I are probably some of the few Chevrolet salesmen that know what is going on.
AND, some of the small few that LOVE THE CAR, and have done so for a long time! But you and I know, when the cars get to the lots....the love will grow, and we'll be neck deep in camaro loving salesmen! (all of a sudden...) :eek:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Probably....and that's sad. I worked in 2 dealerships as a high school kid as a lot boy and knew more about the products for sale than 75% of the actual salesmen. They just didn't give a rat's ass. Most bounced from dealer to dealer, not lasting long anywhere. They might as well have been selling dishwashers. Sadly, that mentality is still around.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
screw hyundai they are crap
now if u buy a toyota
thats a car
ROFLMAOLOLXDZOMFG:rotflmao::rotflmao::screwy::lol::lol:

Ok anyway. Chevy isn't responsible for anything except when they reach dealers. The beef you should have is with the Dealers, not Chevy. Genesis Coupe is ugly and the kink in the rear window was inspired by Phil Collins' Hairline.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
ROFLMAOLOLXDZOMFG:rotflmao::rotflmao::screwy::lol::lol:

Ok anyway. Chevy isn't responsible for anything except the when they reach dealers. The beef you should have is with the Dealers, not Chevy. Genesis Coupe is ugly and the kink in the rear window was inspired by Phil Collins' Hairline.

that car + phil collins= ghey!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Go buy you Genesis or whatever it's called...I am rolling up in a good old fashioned Chevy Camaro....after what I saw at Indy there is no doubt about the car I am getting...I will get a fair price when it is all said and done...besides I am waiting for the drop top...you guys fight it out for the first Camaro, I got two already in the driveway...:D

·
Registered
471 Posts
screw hyundai they are crap
now if u buy a toyota
thats a car
That's just it, a Toyota is a car, nothing more. A gas-sipping, pinky-up A to B-er. Go buy a Toyota, and Hayabusa go buy an ugly Genesis. Just stop telling us about it guys, nobody cares on a Camaro forum. We're all going to buy a real car, a beautiful machine that becomes a part of who you are, not just a means of transport.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That's just it, a Toyota is a car, nothing more. A gas-sipping, pinky-up A to B-er. Go buy a Toyota, and Hayabusa go buy an ugly Genesis. Just stop telling us about it guys, nobody cares on a Camaro forum. We're all going to buy a real car, a beautiful machine that becomes a part of who you are, not just a means of transport.
Uhhhh...pretty much, yes. I'm tired of the toyota trolling on this forum. Its gettin real old.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
ok we all know the ordering for the new camaro is just around the corner. so i said tonight let me call a chevy dealer and run it by a salesmen. where i live i have about 7 dealers within 15 miles so i call one dealer and ask about the ordering and deposit etc. lol lol lol lol lol lol

he tell me yes you can put down a deposit he says $5000 dollars i laugh and say good luck and hang up on him.

called just one more dealer he was unaware of the oct 15 date but was real cool and said sure and never really did mention any money

but he did say that with a new car like that they may only get 2 for the year.

if chevy dealers fkcu with me i will go elsewhere and buy another brand in a ny min.

with there stock at around 10 dollars maybe they are domed and ready for a bailout from the govt.

hope your listening chevy its one thing that you make the car in canada bust my balls and i will glady buy a hyundai rwd genisis
people with you ****y Attitude are Why Amercan Auto Makers are having trouble atleast one reason...and quite Franky Maybe you should Go buy a Hyundai...your On a 5thgen Sight a GM sigh/forum talking Sh!t about GM.So i Say Buy Your Rice and Enjoy But no one here Wants to know Bout your UnAmerican Opinions.

·
I drive a Honda
118 Posts
Modsled, a Hyundai Genesis is not 'rice' a attitude is. Judging by his attitude, I would say it's safe to assume he is 'rice'.

On a off not; the Hyundai Genesis is pretty impressive, the cheapest car with 300hp and a kick ass warranty. R&D did a very good job. But no it is not nor can it ever be a 'new camaro'.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I got two already in the driveway...:D
You lucky little.....:lol:

Precisely. 'yotas have no thrill except for the Supra, but it's dead, so..............

people with you ****y Attitude are Why Amercan Auto Makers are having trouble atleast one reason...and quite Franky Maybe you should Go buy a Hyundai...your On a 5thgen Sight a GM sigh/forum talking Sh!t about GM.So i Say Buy Your Rice and Enjoy But no one here Wants to know Bout your UnAmerican Opinions.
:lol: Really. I mean why join a Camaro Forum and bash GM because dealers don't have info on a car that's coming out in 5 months? You can't get heated up just for that. I agree. maybe he should buy a Hyundai because if he thinks GM will suffer just because he doesn't by a Camaro, he needs to get real.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts