Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm losin it guys. Can't take it anymore. My camaro is almost here. And it just stopped in Kansas. Been sitting there for 4 days. If i could just drive up there and get it i would be sittin in the driver's seat in about 6 hours. As it is i'm lookin at another week or so before it gets here. I've been off work for 2 weeks. Sittin at home tracking the thing constantly. Looks like it's gonna show up just in time for me to go back to work on 12 hour shifts. That start before my dealer opens, and end after they close for the day. I'm gonna end up not bein able to go pick it up even when it's only about 8 blocks from my house. Maybe i can convince someone to go meet me up there late and let me have it. Sorry. I just really wanted to have my car while i was on vacation. Thanks for listening to me whine.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well you all should consider yourselves lucky. Mine has been sitting in my garage since December waiting on me to get home on leave from Afghanistan! LOL! I still have another month to go before I can drive it for the first time! Won't head home until April. Even though my order and the journey took place while I was here in Afghanistan, I certainly know the "edge of your seat" feeling while you are waiting to get that word it's arrived at the dealer. Good luck and hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all that you do kelly. And just got an update. My car has been "constructively placed" in oklahoma city, oklahoma. A 4 hour drive by car. Let's see how long it takes to get here by rail.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
welcome to the world of waiting. i ordered my car last october 2008 and didnt get it until june 2009.

·
Registered
9 Posts
For me...It only took a couple days to show up at the dealership when the rail car was that close. Hopefully it will be the same for you :)

Once you get the car, you'll totally forget about the wait. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts