Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a Dad with 2 sons ages 21 and 18 and they are constently bugging me to drive my new Camaro. I first had to teach them how to drive a 6 speed and then they had to demonstrate they had complete control of the vehicle. Only after 15-20 drives with me in the passenger seat did I give in to a solo drive, but only during the daytime.
Just curious if others out there have done the same thing or am I "STUPID":confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
You are a good father if i had kids i would done the same thing....When my father was alive i was the only one he trusted driving.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are a good father if i had kids i would done the same thing....When my father was alive i was the only one he trusted driving.
Thanks Bama>>>>
I now wish I had let the :patriot: 21yr old:patriot: drive a little more as he is enroute to Afganistan as we speak to fight the good fight.. May God Bless him and bring him back home safe and sound!!!!! :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Thanks Bama>>>>
I now wish I had let the :patriot: 21yr old:patriot: drive a little more as he is enroute to Afganistan as we speak to fight the good fight.. May God Bless him and bring him back home safe and sound!!!!! :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

God Bless him and his unit for a safe return :patriot::patriot::patriot:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Funny, my son Jimmy just had ours for an hour and a half last night; for the 4th time or so in the year that we've had ours. He's been out for as much as 3 hours once if I remember correctly. He usually is alone with his girlfriend and mother of their baby and he's very responsible. He's 23 and as mentioned already, he's passed the tests that convinced me he'd take care of VictORia.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
For now, this is as close as she gets.

12 years from now, who knows. This car may be pink!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts