Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who remember my other post back in May (Intro) I've since had some extras done with it. Here are a few pics in the same boring parking lot (gonna get some new ones to add soon, just have had too much fun driving it!).

Start with an IBM/SS with sunroof. Then with the help of another friend, we came up with something like this:

And after looking for a while for a decent painter, found one who specializes in motorcycles, but he has also done cars and HIS own truck, and it is gorgeous. So I rolled some other ideas around with the above pic and BAM! here she is:

The dragons are a special touch and have sentimental value for me. She is mine and I love her!

And this was a couple pics of her first meeting with other beauties. :thumbsup:

And yes, the last pic you can see the KnightRider light shining happily! :lol:

Have a benefit for those wounded in combat this Saturday, I plan on taking more pics then and add to the eye-candy. It's the Hawaii Wounded Warrior Car Show and Shine. More to come, enjoy for now!

James

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I'm just still glad I helped you "upgrade" out of that V6 !

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have a Camaro Customer in Hawaii!!!

ALWAYS AWESOME to see the Scotty cars get "tuned" to their new owners!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm just still glad I helped you "upgrade" out of that V6 !

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have a Camaro Customer in Hawaii!!!

ALWAYS AWESOME to see the Scotty cars get "tuned" to their new owners!

Oh cool I remember this car is this the one you sent to Hawaii ?

Wasnt there like a mess up in the paint during the shipping or something.... like the mirror ?

As said up above I love the color combo , 1 of a kind for sure .......Looks dam Good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Oh cool I remember this car is this the one you sent to Hawaii ?

Wasnt there like a mess up in the paint during the shipping or something.... like the mirror ?
Yes, went to Hawaii

Yes, the mirror was damaged during unloading by the shipping company he hired to get the car there, and they paid for getting it fixed.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts