Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been keeping track of my 1100 status since Jan 1st . I called a friend with City Chevrolet in Charlotte, he checks and calls me back ( I ordered from McKinney Chevy in Gastonia). Still at 1100.
Well, the sales manager from McKinney calls today ( about 20 minutes later) and says Im at 3400. So Im like :eek:
I asked him if hes positive. He says yes, and we check the order number. All good. I tell him what City Chevy said, and he says he doesnt know why they are showing 1100 or how they can check HIS ordered car. Thoughts? :confused:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
?? Aren't you supposed to get a call from your dealer to finalize the order before he moves it off of 1100 into submitted (2000) ??
Dunno. I told him there was no doubt i wanted it,, I wouldve even put more down than I did, ,,He says its showing at 3400 . I hope hes right. We,ll see..

·
Registered
729 Posts
I know there is a list of the event codes in/on here somewhere....I just can't remember where it is....I am also at 3400, which means??????
p.s. Glad you are "probably" at 3400 instead of the 1100:)

·
Registered
359 Posts
my understanding is that other dealers with specific program access can look up any order and see the event code...........but that's it, no details. only your dealer can see details.

why one said one thing while the other said something different, idk.

i would call the 1866 # and ask them. find out which one's pulling your leg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts