Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sucks if true, and it's looking like it is...
NBC Shakeup -- Jay Leno Comes Out on Top

Jay Leno's ratings were so poor that NBC affiliates complained that they were losing viewership of their 11:00 news programs, so the solution is to replace Conan's slot with Leno?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
letterman is the guy to watch
Uh...why? He's kinda a big DB...he's not even funny anymore. He's a sad hack has-been.

And while a bit or two is sorta funny, Conan isn't really anything either. Late night on the networks simply blows all around. Wouldn't make me cry if they all went down the tubes.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Not surprised. Conan is annoying.

NBC late night sucks.
Jay's show is so-so, Conan is retarded, and Jimmy Fallon is lame.

I used to watch the Tonight Show almost every night when Jay did it.
I tried to watch Conan, but it's so retarded I couldn't stand it after a few days.

The only late-night TV I watch anymore is Craig Ferguson on CBS.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Craig Ferguson is the best late show host:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not surprised. Conan is annoying.

NBC late night sucks.
Jay's show is so-so, Conan is retarded, and Jimmy Fallon is lame.

I used to watch the Tonight Show almost every night when Jay did it.
I tried to watch Conan, but it's so retarded I couldn't stand it after a few days.

The only late-night TV I watch anymore is Craig Ferguson on CBS.
Craig Ferguson is a different kind of retarded, at least when he does things with puppets.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I can relate to Jay because he is a car guy. Nuff said.
But so is Steve Saleen. And he's pure d*kcheese. So just because you're a car guy doesn't mean you're good at other things. But I do have to say, Jay is a likeable guy. And probably DUE to his gear-headedness.

·
Registered
380 Posts
It tough to watch late night anything. I start work @ 6:00am and I'm in bed snoring long before any of these shows are on.
Except for monday night football. I stay up to watch it. But,then I pay for it on Tuesday. lol.

:5thgendrive:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I used to watch Jay, when they made the switch I only watched a couple Conan shows, he's was not funny on late late, and he's still not funny. Even jays new show suffers from a lack of good material, at least he kept headlines. Letterman is just a strange man, not a comedian in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Leno is ok. The rest I dont care much for either way.. I have satelite.. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts