1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I watch it when there is nothing else on but I prefer the summer olympics

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'm a hockey fan...so I'll watch that when it gets a little further along. The downhill skiing was pretty cool. I can do without skating and curling (or speed-sweeping:rolleyes:).

·
Registered
396 Posts
Watched the hockey and some of the curling. I don't know how the curling works either, when I was watching it I was trying to figure it out, but still lost. Also watched the snowboarding. Shaun White is beast...
Team USA!!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I am probably the only one in here that actually watches Curling.

I love it.
It's because you understand the concept of strategy in sports. It's sort of like Chess in the sense that you never know what your opponent is trying to do. Also, if you enjoy playing pool, you'll appreciate how difficult some of those shots are.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
The Russian Mens Hockey team is amazing. I'd be surprised if they didn't get the Gold. Same goes for the Sweden Womens Hockey team, those chicks can really check hard!

·
Registered
746 Posts
The Russian Mens Hockey team is amazing. I'd be surprised if they didn't get the Gold. Same goes for the Sweden Womens Hockey team, those chicks can really check hard!
Wait,Wait, you're telling me there is a Swedish Womens hockey team.....maybe I will start watching it now:muhaha:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
If you guys beat us in that game, I'll never hear the end of it.
I'm looking forward to that one...I could imagine there'd be hell to pay if Canada can't beat the bunch of unknowns on the US team.;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts