·
Banned
7,873 Posts
happy birthday:thumbsup::party::fluffy::cancan:

Reactions: Taglane

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
15 now. I can finally drive. Now all I need is a permit, a car and some money.
r u serious?

and is the driving age in CA really only 15?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
That's the age I can get a permit.
I feel old...you're really only 15? noob

in NY, you can't get your permit until your 16.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I feel old...you're really only 15? noob

in NY, you can't get your permit until your 16.
nope. 16 is too long for me. lol

it's a whole 365 more days. That's 365 more days than I need

Now that I'm legal to drive, I don't think my first car will be a 2010 Camaro. I've been around long enough to know what 99.9% of people that get their first cars get into a fender bender. I can't put my baby through that trauma. But you know, I'm thinking about getting a classic car first. I'm srsly looking at a 2nd gen Camaro. I want it to look like this after my mods- basically what my brother had:

sexay.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
nope. 16 is too long for me. lol

it's a whole 365 more days. That's 365 more days than I need

Now that I'm legal to drive, I don't think my first car will be a 2010 Camaro. I've been around long enough to know what 99.9% of people that get their first cars get into a fender bender. I can't put my baby through that trauma. But you know, I'm thinking about getting a classic car first. I'm srsly looking at a 2nd gen Camaro. I want it to look like this after my mods- basically what my brother had:

sexay.

^^^that's a friggin sexy car.

I had a '69 camaro (straight-6-powerglide) for my first car...and yes, I did put a few dents-n-dings in it...but it wasn't all that nice to begin with. You're definitely better off getting a beater for your first car...and save your $$ up for a nice 2nd car.
:cool:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^that's a friggin sexy car.

I had a '69 camaro (straight-6-powerglide) for my first car...and yes, I did put a few dents-n-dings in it...but it wasn't all that nice to begin with. You're definitely better off getting a beater for your first car...and save your $$ up for a nice 2nd car.
:cool:
Thanks. That's exactly what I'll do. :D

69 Camaros are sweet. I could never afford one, though.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
happy b-day youngster... you have matured since you started on this site..

he' growing up so fast! :'( lol

oh ya i'm glad you relize that your first car is going to get messed up... so don't worry about trying to fix it up. just save up for a 2010-2011 camaro... that is what i did. i started out with this

and saved up until i could get this

so don't waste your money on the "starter car" until you have you new.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
happy b-day youngster... you have matured since you started on this site..

he' growing up so fast! :'( lol

oh ya i'm glad you relize that your first car is going to get messed up... so don't worry about trying to fix it up. just save up for a 2010-2011 camaro... that is what i did. i started out with this

and saved up until i could get this

so don't waste your money on the "starter car" until you have you new.
:eek::eek::eek:
It's good to get advice, especially now. Thanks. :D

mine was $1800.;)
I hate you. lol- when did you get it?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I hate you. lol- when did you get it?
I told you I felt old...that was...cough-cough...18 years ago.:eek::screwy: back than nice V8-1st gens could be had for $3000-4000...SS's probably around $5k.

My second car was a '77 trans-am w/ a CHEVY 400 (a little worked, maybe 350 HP)...that cost me $2700. I didn't put any dents in that one.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
LOL Wait wait wait wait wait...You don't want to put a 2010 Camaro through a fender bender...A new car that's going to have plenty of new and replacement parts available SHOULD the unfortunate happen...But you're more than willing to do that to an APPRECIATING CLASSIC?! Dude...Dude....no...man...no...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts