Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY CAR IS 100KM AWAY FROM ME IN THE YARD IN EDMONTON WAITING TO GO TO THE DEALER!!!

I'M GOING TO HAVE MY BABY NEXT WEEK

:black5thburn::roxor::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::cancan::bigparty::yay::danceb::danceb::danceb::eager::eager::eager::eager:

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
CONGRATS, Miss Kitty!

Seeing excitement and enthusiasm such as you exhibit toward the new Camaro never gets old to us! In fact, it allows us to re-experience the joy of Camaro day after day.

Thank you for choosing Camaro -- and on behalf of everyone at GM, we hope your new Camaro will be the best car you've ever owned.

Now - 'zat "Perma-grin" that I'm detecting?????

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahahah i think my bf thought something was wrong the way i came tearing through the house when i got home. i was all sad because i left a message for my sales guy today at like 9am to see if there were any updates and he didn't call, didn't call, didn't call. so i called back around 5pm and he was busy again. so i told the receptionist to leave a note for him. she asked what i wanted it to say. so i said "dear eddie. i am begining to think that you don't like me anymore. just when i thought we had something special you stop returning my calls". so he calls me back when i'm within 5 minutes of the house and told me had some news for me. so i was expecting to hear a ship date. then he said how would you feel if i told you your car is in edmonton. i called him an a$$hole and said it's not nice to say things like that. he asked why i gotta be so hurtful, so i responded cuz it's not nice to toy with a girls emotions like that. it took him a few more sentances for me to actually believe that my car was within 100km of me and that i'll see it next week. then i became ecstatic and almost drove off the road. good thing i was close to home ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Been four months now since mine arrived and still grinnin. Congrats!!:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
:eager: :eager: :eager: :eager: :eager:

:eager: :eager:

:eager::eager:

:eager: :eager: :eager: :eager: :eager:

:eager: :eager: :eager::eager:

:eager:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it's about 60 miles away from me. but the dealership i bought from is about 50 miles away from me too. so regardless it's not quite close enough to touch. and with the ice storm that rolled through last night i don't want to pick her up just yet. have to get a few things in order before we can go get her too, so i'm thinking it'll be somewhere btwn the 20th and 23rd that i get to bring her home. it seems like a long ways away still, but i know it'll be worth it once i do have her in my hands

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
i think all i did beforehand was get a quote from insurance and let them know i have another vehicle added to my policy, and twittle my thumbs until i got the call! i did all the financing at the dealership which is a haggle most of the time!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya i talked to my insurance company awhile ago and they didn't have any ratings for the 2010 camaro's yet. so i have to call her back and find out if they do have ratings for the car. we are also paying off our trailer before we pick up the car too. i want to free up one payment before adding another to the list. and then go back in for reapproval on the loan cuz i think i'm gonna change up the money down a bit. holy crap so freaking much to do before i bring the car home. and then after i do get it home i have to book an appointment with the decal people, and then get the paint sealed after the decals go on. going to be a busy few weeks

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Congrats. I cant wait to see the pics of you bring it home.. Good Luck... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts