Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Probably between a 2 and a 3. Got some bad news about my health and was really shocked. I just got back from the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio. I drove my Camaro up there in the snow a few days ago. I was at the heart clinic there and got the bad news. The good thing is it "may" be fixable. I am 57 and my heart is in A-fib. Not good. I have to take a blood thinner and a bete-blocker and then get my heart shocked back into rhythm in about 6 weeks. Then I have to go back up there to get a mitri valve repair. Scary stuff. I could have a stroke or die before I even have a chance to have it repaired. I was an athlete all my life and am 6'1" and weigh 195. This was mind boggling to say the least. They think I had to much synthroid (as my stupid doctor down here in Myrtle Beach increased my dosage on the synthroid to too high a level) and it made my heart go out of rhythm. No way to prove it though. Not having a good time.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Probably between a 2 and a 3. Got some bad news about my health and was really shocked. I just got back from the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio. I drove my Camaro up there in the snow a few days ago. I was at the heart clinic there and got the bad news. The good thing is it "may" be fixable. I am 57 and my heart is in A-fib. Not good. I have to take a blood thinner and a bete-blocker and then get my heart shocked back into rhythm in about 6 weeks. Then I have to go back up there to get a mitri valve repair. Scary stuff. I could have a stroke or die before I even have a chance to have it repaired. I was an athlete all my life and am 6'1" and weigh 195. This was mind boggling to say the least. They think I had to much synthroid (as my stupid doctor down here in Myrtle Beach increased my dosage on the synthroid to too high a level) and it made my heart go out of rhythm. No way to prove it though. Not having a good time.

Im sorry to hear that and hope everything gets to running better and gets back to normal.

·
Registered
189 Posts

i got a-fib too and i'm on the coumadin til i can get paddled back in rhythm.
just had the echo cardiogram mon and everything looked good. they think it went a-fib during my radiation treatments in oct. for my lung cancer.
anyway it's been a sucky year for me too.
and to top off the year, my brother just died on the 13th from diabetes.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
About a 5. The whole commercial Xmas thing gets me down, and where the Nation is going worries me too.

Too few celebrate the Reason for the Season.

·
Registered
407 Posts

Divorce sucks.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Dam bro, I thought my/our sh** was all messed up, Take great care, the man above you has plans for you, Love your optimism, ya could of said -0 but you gave it more, have a bit of faith it goes a long way....:D

I have to give it a 5 it would be more but I'm sick as a dog, I've got bronchitis or the flu :( , (second time in a few months) this su**'s !

Happy holidays every one, may the best things happen for all of you !:thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 37 Posts