Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, about 3 weeks ago, I went with the fams on a trip to Chico, and we stumbled upon a foursome of Edselians. Creepy, huh?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice find. Chico is a great place!;)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Edsels are mighty ugly however if you look at some of the technology they had for there time they were FAR ADVANCED ahead of themselves and others.

They look like 4 ugly overweight women in the corner of a room at table playing bingo by themselves. All that Technology and Ford couldnt have come up with a better look ?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Edsels are mighty ugly however if you look at some of the technology they had for there time they were FAR ADVANCED ahead of themselves and others.

They look like 4 ugly overweight women in the corner of a room at table playing bingo by themselves. All that Technology and Ford couldnt have come up with a better look ?
That was the best reference I have ever heard!:lol: I guess the other-generation edsel, looked better, but that's not saying much, because anything can look better than an edsel. Even Joan rivers.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
That was the best reference I have ever heard!:lol: I guess the other-generation edsel, looked better, but that's not saying much, because anything can look better than an edsel. Even Joan rivers.

I'm going to let my highschool years/past take over

Lets put black primer on it and top it off with mercedes clearcoat , shave it , bag it and body drop it on 20inch Smoothies. Sand blast that grille and paint it satin grey with a late model engine below the hood.
Grey interior/leather with 3% limo tint all the way around. YEOW :thumbsup:

Shrugs lol I couldnt afford a New Fbody at 18 so I built my truck lol to Go fast and look good lol now im buying my new Camaro I just got lucky and got my 69 before hand :cool:

ya know I actually like that last body style of an edsel its not that bad kind of has some character to the frontend lol

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to let my highschool years/past take over

Lets put black primer on it and top it off with mercedes clearcoat , shave it , bag it and body drop it on 20inch Smoothies. Sand blast that grille and paint it satin grey with a late model engine below the hood.
Grey interior/leather with 3% limo tint all the way around. YEOW :thumbsup:

Shrugs lol I couldnt afford a New Fbody at 18 so I built my truck lol to Go fast and look good lol now im buying my new Camaro I just got lucky and got my 69 before hand :cool:

ya know I actually like that last body style of an edsel its not that bad kind of has some character to the frontend lol
Agreed! Then maybe it wouldn't look that bad.
Still would never own it. Life it too short to drive an ugly car.

What truck did you own?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts