Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol maybe.. there's some people that are real sticklers about these things, i remember my roomate when for a run one night, came back and asked if i had a reflective belt because SF yelled at him for not bothering:lol:

·
Registered
353 Posts
We even had to wear the **** things inside our compound when we had to go to the tent with the bathrooms at night. Wouldn't want the snipers to not know where we are.

·
Registered
79 Posts
We even had to wear the **** things inside our compound when we had to go to the tent with the bathrooms at night. Wouldn't want the snipers to not know where we are.
Makes you love how well thought out they were in the military huh? We had to do the same thing at both of my deployments.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yep, Got one in my pocket right now and when I return to states early next year I will have one in my camaro for when I drive to PT in the morning.

We (army) call them the Dum Dum Belt!!!!

Also they prevent you from being hit by a car while indoors.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Yep, Got one in my pocket right now and when I return to states early next year I will have one in my camaro for when I drive to PT in the morning.

We (army) call them the Dum Dum Belt!!!!

Also they prevent you from being hit by a car while indoors.
:lol:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Not only do you have to wear them when you run PT, you also have to have them on when you drive your friggin motorcycle! They are everywhere!:lol::lol::lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts