Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got our rig stuff last week so now we can finally get those shots I've been wanting to do for like a year. We first tried everything out on my beater Honda Civic Sunday night and last night we took out Tim's car for the nice shots :D. I hope we can try it out again soon maybe in a few other locations so for now this is all I have :D

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Very nice.... Looks like it could be a picture for an ad

·
Registered
18 Posts
:bowdown::notworthy::faint::drool:

WOW...just wow............

·
Registered
897 Posts
That may be the best pic of a 5th gen I've seen

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Your photo is so perfect it looks photoshopped. That is a compliment BTW. The clouds are amazing. You should have it made into a poster. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks everyone :D. I'm anxious to try more shots soon :D Maybe in September we'll get out to Chi-town and we'll have a rig shot of Mike's car! Oh and if you want to see it full size .....
Maybe?

No maybe...you will get out here in September ;)

Can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I vote for a poster of that shot! I wish I could take photos like that. After all I went to school for Graphic Design/Photography. Back in the stone ages we spent all our time in the darkroom. It is so much easier now....I just need to pony up for a nice rig!
Great job.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks again everyone :D. We're trying to get out to Chi-town in September Mike and Tim if the group wants to get together for shots that would be great :D. It would be a Saturday and after Labor Day. Since I now have a job and work for FedEx I can fly for $75 anywhere in the U.S...that is if I pass my courier classes the next 2 weeks! I've completed my driving classes/test and have been riding with the courier whom I'm taking over for the last week+. I hope I will have been able to buy the Canon 100-400 by then too!! I have a Sigma 50-500 for sale if anyone's interested!

Oh and yes Mike is first for pics :D

Anyway I hope I can get as good as JoSSh but I think I have a bit more to go to have as nice pics as he's posted :D

Yellow 2SS I used to use film but never did process any of it myself. I remember going to the OBX and I had 16 rolls of film! LOL! Thankfully I got into digital around 2001. I wish I still had my Nikon D1x though :(. I hope to at least once I get more hours at work to buy a Canon 7D to replace my 40D.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts