Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is when people turn their bases up so loud it shakes the walls to my dorm... anybody else get this problem?? i find it especially annoying when they turn the base on around 12 midnight as i'm trying to sleep... (during the week)..

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
is when people turn their bases up so loud it shakes the walls to my dorm... anybody else get this problem?? i find it especially annoying when they turn the base on around 12 midnight as i'm trying to sleep... (during the week)..
i like it... noise actually helps me sleep at night i cant fall asleep if its nothing but silence. The only thing i hate is when people blast crappy music out of their cars with the windows open

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I dont think he is assertive enough

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Ill send the cat.

Just stay in your room if you hear a knock on your neighbors door and deep meow and the following sounds you will hear (although muffled though walls):

(neighbors turn off music to answer the door)
Neighbors: WTF, it a cat
Cat: *deep meow*
Neighbor: *confused chatter*

*door squeaks open*

*5 seconds of silence*

Neighbors: *blood curdling screams for 15 seconds*

*silence*

*door squeaks shuts and clicks*

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
good to see ya, Jinx!

and what kinda "base" we talking here :lol:

base:

or

bass:

sorry... just had to bust your chops. dorm life sucks. i remember having to put up with that crap. drink some nyquil. it'll help you sleep thru it :lol:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, oops.. it's Bass lol, but that could also be a fish!

-I have confronted quite a few people about it actually.. but it's more fun to bang on the wall and yell, or as i was doing last night, get out my guitar amp and play louder.. :D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
or Bass...(small-mouth, that is)...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts