Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the 1 year anniversary of my baby's adoption :D It's really hard to believe it's been a whole year...parking it for 5 months probably has a lot to do with it :lol: Hope everyone is enjoying their car as much as I have mine :5go:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
It's the 1 year anniversary of my baby's adoption :D It's really hard to believe it's been a whole year...parking it for 5 months probably has a lot to do with it :lol: Hope everyone is enjoying their car as much as I have mine :5go:
:party:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats! I've had mine 4 months and definitely think i'll still be in love at a year! Just curious.. why did you park it for 5 months? I had to leave mine behind for a whole month literally like 1 week after i bought in because I was in Europe. I couldn't imagine going 5 months! even while traveling Europe it was like torture that she was sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
That's awesome Heather, congrats on the aniversery, not too far behind ya :thumbsup:

Just curious.. why did you park it for 5 months? ... I couldn't imagine going 5 months! even while traveling Europe it was like torture that she was sitting in my garage.
She lives in Ohio, it snows up there in the north, alot of the northern members garage thier cars for the winter. Salt=rust, ice=crash. LV barley gets rain, like here in AZ so we can't immagine garaging the beauties for that amount of time, flip side is they will have way less milage in a few years.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Mines arrival date is June 25 so it is coming up on 1 year. She has never been parked for more than a week since I got her home and I don't intend on ever parking her for more than that. The Permagrin is still firmly in place.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I remember when this happened. Amazing how a year has gone by so fast.

Congrats Heather

2010 IOM Camaro V6 , Gray interior , Sunroof , automatic spends more time sleeping below a Car cover than it does driving :lol: :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
I tried parking mine during the workweek to save on miles and drive my rice burner. That lasted about, um, a week.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
hhahahah holy crap can't say i've ever seen a cake that needs a zoom boom to finish decorating it

that's freaking awsome!!

and yes heather i will feel your pain when i have to garage my car this winter too. we can drown our sorrows together

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I'll be getting to the one year mark in Aug.

and here's the cake lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts