Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Just a little... Maybe it's a special unique camaro ?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thats just great...

Thats the great thing about a free market. If youv'e got more money than brains, And you what to buy it? You can. :confused: And if your so **** stupid to realize your paying ("Way") to much. And you still want it. Buy it. :eek: It your free choice... It really all depends upon your point of view. There's a sucker born every minute... :lol:

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Thats the great thing about a free market. If youv'e got more money than brains, And you what to buy it? You can. :confused: And if your so **** stupid to realize your paying ("Way") to much. And you still want it. Buy it. :eek: It your free choice... It really all depends upon your point of view. There's a sucker born every minute... :lol:
I love how some people think people are stupid for spending their money how they see fit. Some others think buying any new car is stupid... :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is that in Monopoly Money............they are out of their mind! :screwy::wtf:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Its like fishing. Throw out a line and see what you can catch.I paid 2K over 6 weeks ago because I am a big baby. Dealer wanted 10K over. That price is just unrealistic!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Paying twice the asking price because you wipe with $100's doesn't make you smart does it? Somebody will if demand outpaces supply.....and 'OMG I Just Have To Have It!!!!'

·
Registered
402 Posts
I say, "to each their own...." As far as I am concerned, I would never pay over MSRP for anything! I love the new Camaro just like the rest of you, but to me it's only worth it's sticker price. Heck, the moment you drive it off the lot, you've lost 10-15% of it's value; and that's on the conservative side. I can use every dollar that I save for other things that I need or desire. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well I can see if you made your living tuning and tweaking these cars. I'm the average guy that will probably keep mine stock, run it on the track a few times and try to keep the miles down. I hope to be that old guy that younger people keep bugging to sell it when it's an all original classic. All that said, I'm cheap!

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Paying twice the asking price because you wipe with $100's doesn't make you smart does it? Somebody will if demand outpaces supply.....and 'OMG I Just Have To Have It!!!!'
never said it makes you smart, I said it doesn't make you stupid - big difference :D

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
:rolleyes:

Danielle Dehnart: HOW CAN I HELP YOU
You: Is this price correct 60k for the camaro
Danielle Dehnart: I am nto sure but i can check for you
You: ok
Danielle Dehnart: are you looking in to the white one
You: VIN: 2G1FK1EJ6A9130330
You: Stock #: 0052
Danielle Dehnart: Yes this is the white limted edition color.
Danielle Dehnart: There are less than 300 produce
You: They are only going to make 300 white ones?
Danielle Dehnart: correct and the color is discontinued. It is a rare car

·
Registered
3,900 Posts

Danielle Dehnart: HOW CAN I HELP YOU
You: Is this price correct 60k for the camaro
Danielle Dehnart: I am nto sure but i can check for you
You: ok
Danielle Dehnart: are you looking in to the white one
You: VIN: 2G1FK1EJ6A9130330
You: Stock #: 0052
Danielle Dehnart: Yes this is the white limted edition color.
Danielle Dehnart: There are less than 300 produce
You: They are only going to make 300 white ones?
Danielle Dehnart: correct and the color is discontinued. It is a rare car
They already discontinued white? :eek: Whew, I'm glad I bought my CGM before it was discontinued!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts