Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email from OnStar for my Silverado.

Talk as long as you like for just $14.99/month.
Call 1-877-859-7735 to get started.

Safe, easy, reliable calling on the road just got more affordable. In fact, OnStar's¹ Hands-Free Calling² lets you keep your eyes on the road, your hands on the wheel, and your money in your pocket.

• Choose unlimited minutes for $14.99/month or 100 minutes for $7.99/month

• Minutes automatically refill each month, so there's no worry about running out

• Built-in and designed for better connections and fewer dropped calls than cell phones

Don't miss out. Call 1-877-859-7735 to get your Hands-Free Calling minutes today.³

·
5,668 Posts
Wow thats a good deal. Are there any limitations on which networks/landlines you can call?

·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesn't appear to be, I guess you would have to ask them. Here is the small print

Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.

²

OnStar Hands-Free Calling requires a Hands-Free Calling-enabled vehicle, existing OnStar service contract, and prepaid minutes. Not available in certain markets. Calls may be made to the U.S. and Canada only.

³

Offer ends 1/1/2012.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired, you may now use the dedicated TTY connection to call us toll-free at 1.877.248.2080, or email us at [email protected] for assistance or with questions regarding your OnStar account.

Would you like to unsubscribe from future OnStar email communications?

Would you like to update your email address?

Do you have questions or concerns? Please do not reply to this email. Contact us for assistance.

You can contact OnStar at the following address: Attn: OnStar Subscriber Services, P.O. Box 1027, Warren, MI 48090–1027.

© 2011 OnStar. All rights reserved.

EM-REACT-HFC-0811

·
5,668 Posts
Defintley a good deal then.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would be useful if you're in your car a lot..or just talk on the phone a lot when in your car.
I never even used it when I had over 2 hours worth. It all expired. :(
I think its a good deal. I just come to realize I really don't like talking on the phone while driving. I'd much rather listen to music.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts