Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was odd. Last week while driving the camaro I noticed that my onstar mirror light was red. After noticing this a couple of times, I pressed the onstar button and asked them.

They answered with everything we see is fine. You will need to take it to the dealer.

Haven't had a chance to take it in. So I decided to try pulling the Onstar fuse next to the driver seat. Once I restarted the car after having it out for a minute it turned green again.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Onstar module probably went into logic lock. If it happens again, don't pull the fuse, you will clear the code, then take it to the dealer and they will have to put another one in. Be prepared to make 2 trips. In order to order one the tech has to call into techline and get thier approval, once approved one is shipped out, dealers don't stock them.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
it went into an no/invalid onstar mode take it to the dealer for the guys to re-run the ptt box on the car! I have to do it about 10x a week on the chevy/ gmc trucks at the plant

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it went into an no/invalid onstar mode take it to the dealer for the guys to re-run the ptt box on the car! I have to do it about 10x a week on the chevy/ gmc trucks at the plant
So what should I tell them the next time I bring it into the dealer?

It was red for about 4 days straight, and now it is green.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts