Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted that we had an available 2SS - Auto. that is now at 2000.

I was PM'ed and very politely informed that ads are reserved for sponsors of the site.

I forgot to include in my post that we are & have been a sponsor here. (this is the only Camaro site we sponsor)

We're Sparta Chevy, located in Sparta, MI.

You can contact me, or Anna (little bank robber) on this site.

Thanks & sorry

Davey

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I know you've been a sponsor here for a while, most sponsors here have the member status on their avatar set to Site sponsor or 5thgen.org Sponsor or 5thgen Super Sponsor or something similar so they don't get ragged on for posting sponsor ads when their status reads Supporting Member :D

You do an excellent job, thanks for your support of the site :5go:

·
Registered
472 Posts
I posted that we had an available 2SS - Auto. that is now at 2000.

I was PM'ed and very politely informed that ads are reserved for sponsors of the site.

I forgot to include in my post that we are & have been a sponsor here. (this is the only Camaro site we sponsor)

We're Sparta Chevy, located in Sparta, MI.

You can contact me, or Anna (little bank robber) on this site.

Thanks & sorry

Davey
Good luck Dave-
Thanks again for your help.
(consider this a courtesy bump of your thread. lol. )

P.S.
My car is freakin' awesome!
:lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks All -

But I didn't get flamed...it was a very polite message.

I'm glad the forum does police that policy...it's like being asked for ID at the bank.

Besides, anyone who's saying "come buy from me" but forgets to tell you who he is deserves some grief....:D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
i didnt relize you were the owner and i shouldve read your post better, it says its at 2000 i just called and asked bout one you have on the lot, i feel like a ass now haha

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Ah hahahahaha

That's funny Davey! It's so easy to assume that EVERYBODY knows you online, just like they do here at the dealership in real life.

Scotty...the beer is on it's way (the bribe I owe you) for saying that I rock on my bosses thread! I love it!

·
Registered
381 Posts
2ss

Hey all.. Anna & Davey.,..
I love the openness and easy going here on the site...

Gonna wait it out.. and Anna & Davey can get my 2ss..6speed.. :) :5go:

Rick..

You all kick a$$..I love it here....:lol:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Ah hahahahaha

That's funny Davey! It's so easy to assume that EVERYBODY knows you online, just like they do here at the dealership in real life.

Scotty...the beer is on it's way (the bribe I owe you) for saying that I rock on my bosses thread! I love it!
Beer? I'm not THAT cheap.... Crown Royal or nothing ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dunno Scotty,

I'm thinking you owe us a beer or 3 for that shot "how about those Lions" in another post.

Talk about kicking someone when they're down....

Can you get Fat Tire over there in CheeseLand?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I dunno Scotty,

I'm thinking you owe us a beer or 3 for that shot "how about those Lions" in another post.

Talk about kicking someone when they're down....

Can you get Fat Tire over there in CheeseLand?
Well, I sent Anna at least 5 prospects east of our big pond seperating us.... :thumbsup: so I have a way to go yet....;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts