Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

these are prototypes first two made. I am thinking this might go on the back with a chest logo on the front still messing around with the logo. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
231 Posts
I personally think a monochromatic out line looks better than a picture on a shirt. Here's ours to give you some ideas.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

I agree the artwork is an issue I dont have photoshop and im on a non exsistant budget any ideas on the artwork im messing around with this

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
The black and white one is much better by far.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
front

back

or

this is where im at the only prob is the black and with drawing is too small a file to blow it up will look like pooh so that might be the stickers I have printed up and the picture in bw might be the back of the shirt

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok im getting close to ordering and need Camaro nuts opinions black or white shirts this design will be on the back im leaning black

this will be on the front of the shirt either small on one side or across the chest need opinions !

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Go for the white.. I'll take one in Triple fat please.. XXXL :D Or make both and I will take one of each!!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im going to be looking for a different logo and also work on cleaning this one up a bit any ideas will be very welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts