Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is early in the process here, but I am interested in separating the options list into two categories: (1) Factory Installed Options and (2) Dealer Installed Options.

I already placed a Camaro Order, but I may change it if necessary. I am wanting to limit the options on my car to Factory Installed Options only.

Right now, I have a question about whether the optional engine cover is factory or dealer installed.

VYX LPO, BODY-COLOR PAINTED ENGINE COVER (Available in (GAQ) REd Jewell Tintcoat, (GBA) Black, (GCN) Victory Red, (GCO) Rally Yellow, or (GCR) Inferno Orange Metallic and requires the same exterior color.)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Answered my own question (well my salesman answered it).

The above mentioned option is Dealer Installed. I'm not sure if that makes a difference to anyone else, but I am removing that option from my order because I want my Camaro to be 100% factory accurate.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Answered my own question (well my salesman answered it).

The above mentioned option is Dealer Installed. I'm not sure if that makes a difference to anyone else, but I am removing that option from my order because I want my Camaro to be 100% factory accurate.
It would be accurate. LPO parts are included on your window sticker :patriot:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
It would be accurate. LPO parts are included on your window sticker :patriot:
Scotty I have a question. If my order's already been put into the system (I have an order number), am I asking to much if I want to change something minor in the order?

Also, I was told that we will be able to track our orders online -- is that with the preliminary order#, or something more "final" down the road?

Thanks for everything you've done to help the folks here, btw.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Scotty I have a question. If my order's already been put into the system (I have an order number), am I asking to much if I want to change something minor in the order?
there's still plenty of time to make changes...at least month or 2.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts