Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen an orange camaro in person? I was wondering if it is that ugly copper color orange that they use on the HHR and Avalanche or is it really ORANGE?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
nope. it's not the coppery orange on the HHR and stuff. it's actually a really nice metallic reddish orange. kinda reminds me of sunset orange crossed with hugger orange.

someone had posted a pic of an IOM Camaro next to an AOM Corvette and the difference was striking... but i can't remember where i saw that pic...

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Its actually a really nice metallic orange ... makes the car pop even more
heres some pics i took at the NYIAS if u somehow havent seen a real pic by now

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope. it's not the coppery orange on the HHR and stuff. it's actually a really nice metallic reddish orange. kinda reminds me of sunset orange crossed with hugger orange.

someone had posted a pic of an IOM Camaro next to an AOM Corvette and the difference was striking... but i can't remember where i saw that pic...

Thank you for your reply, I greatly appreciate it.

BIll

·
Registered
57 Posts
Where is the video of the IOM that was filmed yesterday and is supposed to be a 5thgen exclusive??? And IOM has a pearl clearcoat to go along with the metallic chips..This is why it is a premium cost now like Red Jewel..

·
Registered
472 Posts
Wow, you sound really intelligent!

"Captain Incoherent Sentences" is probably upset with you because you posted your question in the wrong area and he thought he would see pictures from you. It probably belonged in the "discussion" forum

Take a look at this thread...
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12310

It gives you a great comparison as mentioned before. :thumbsup:

"Really Orange. The total opposite of you, really dumb." :confused:

:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts