Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went today! It was pretty cool, small but cool! Bumblebee was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But unfortunately the production Camaro wasn't :(

They had a ZR1 there and it was freakin' spectacular looking. The blue paint, man it's gorgeous. Also saw some hydrogen concept (chevy) and electric diesel concept (saturn). Also your typical Lambo's and Ferrari's. I enjoyed the Mercedes section, I just love those cars too! Specifically the AMG line!

Saw the G8 ST (Ute) and the G8 GXP which they said is coming out next year too. ST looks good in person, but not something I'm in the market for, the GXP has some slight differences than the G8 in terms of looks but it's already a sexy car.

I saw and took a look at the new CTS-V aka E63 AMG and M5 killer ;) That Caddy is MENACING from the front!

They had a bunch of Challengers, looked good but man so boring from the inside! Also saw some concept Chrysler 300, looked bigger and had the front top off, which was weird, like a half convertable. Looked like a chaufer vehicle.

I have more pictures, but I'm way to lazy and way to tired to do it right now, but I promise I'll upload soon!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These were taken with my camera phone so the colors will be a little weird looking :( UPLOADING MOAR PIX NAO

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

The lady presenting the CTS-V was smokin' hot ;)

Couldn't keep my eyes to much on her because I had my gf with me :lol:

ever so gorgeous GXP

The guy "marketing" the GXP there said it's going to MSRP for 35-40! I take a lot of what these people say with a grain of salt, but that's not a good thing to be saying if you're not close to 100% sure! Heck, if it gets near 40, just jump the gun and get the CTS-V for 50

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1000th post^^^^^! I got to head to work, I know we've seen these cars already but I just felt like sharing and I still have more pictures! peace

·
Registered
4,533 Posts

Man Bumblebee used to be so beautiful........

and **** that Caddy looks mean. I wish it came with a black chrome grille option. that- with a black exterior would pwn every sedan out there.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Did you get side shots of G8 GXP?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

This 300 was pretty interesting, it was a big longer than a normal 300 and it had half the roof off, dunno what they're doing but i kind of liked it! Liked a chaufer car

Some ugly little concept

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
great pic's! cant wait for the auto show to hit texas!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Funny story on this, the guy that was presenting there car, there to answer questions thought it had a V8 lol, I was there when someone asked if it had a V8 turbo in there, the guy said "V8 TWIN turbo". I looked at him and the other guy and said, no it has a V6 Twin turbo and the guy was like "yup, V6" lol

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Sluuug, you realize your gf has no face, right? :D

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sluuug, you realize your gf has no face, right? :D

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!
haha yeah, I didn't realize she was in the pix =x

I was to busy saving them off my phone, resizing them a bit, saving, and upoading to notice... but I posted the pictures on another forum where I like to keep a higher level of anonymity on and someone asked me "who's the chick in the green shirt?" and then I edited her face out! :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts