Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering how many people got the W1H - Inferno Orange Interior Accent Trim Package and with what color exterier did you get? I ordered a Black 2SS with this package, and I'm starting to second guess myself thinking the Orange might grow old within one week.

thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was concerned with that as well..I order'd 2SS Black with Gray,But I might change up to the Orange,if I could see it before they build,I think GM should at least let us see sum interior pics before we order,Shame we can't,So thats why I went with gray just to be safe,And hope I don't regret it.......

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I guess you'll be getting your weekly dose of Vitamin C every time you get into your car, eh?

·
Registered
2 Posts
inferno

Hello,

I was wondering how many people got the W1H - Inferno Orange Interior Accent Trim Package and with what color exterier did you get? I ordered a Black 2SS with this package, and I'm starting to second guess myself thinking the Orange might grow old within one week.

thanks
i passed on inferno orange due to the same issue. how old will it get?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm going to change my order. Keep it Black on Black. However since I'm getting rid of the Orange Accent, I'm going to add the cyber gray strips

·
Registered
516 Posts
I would(will) choose red if GM decides to make that color available!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Black 2SS/RS
Black interior w/Inferno Orange accent package/ambient lighting.

I'm really on the fence about it, but my 9 yr old son is hellbent on the orange accents. This car is more about my sons AND I than just about me, so I dunno...I'd personally prefer straight black.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
No Inferno Orange interior for me...just Victory Red on the outside, Black Leather on the inside (and Silver SS logos!)...the interior lighting is supposed to be Orange for that package, but I prefer the light blue interior lighting which is standard...I guess I'm too old for Orange... :nutkick:

I do love Jack-In-The-Box's Sunrise Orange Fruit Smooties however... :rotflmao:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I haven't ordered mine yet and I have changed my mind due to 5 or 6 colors all look really good. The latest I have decided is a 2LT RS IMO with IMO interior and polished wheels with an auto (only because I have bad knees and I'm 52) I really would love to get a V8 but that would only get me in trouble with tickets (not that the V6 won't), more insurance, if gas goes up it will cost more to fill it up and I have family that lives about 950 miles away and it isn't always fun to go on a road trip when gas prices rise to $4-5 a gallon again. I guess I just like the look of the car and don't consider racing it on the street or strip except an occasional stang that may pull up beside me. LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

thanks
I did order one 2ss blk and inferno orange interior and just took delivery looks nice on the interior but the door panels are a bit too shine , so i m thinking to cover that with blk carbon fiber decals [doors panels and trim on the dash

1 - 20 of 27 Posts