Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:Somewhere in the next few days...my order will finally go thru, I have been waiting for the dealer to get more alocations....he is getting 3 more this week and my number has finally gotten here. I made the mistake of waiting to pay off my truck before ordering. I got a call on Friday to tell me they will call for me to give my $ down and then do the order I have on paper. All they asked was "Do you want any changes" And of course I said "WHY:lol:" So...now comes the waiting:(.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good luck with your wait and your order!

:black5thburn:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered mine today, Dealer said late Sept??? 2SS RS IOM stick Sun Roof Orange interior polished wheels
Yea. I hope it won't be long either but I was told that it will also be the end of Sept. The dealer did his thing today and told me he will let me know when Chevy accepts the order. I will be happy to see it when it comes. Mine is also the 2SS/RS IOM..no stripes

·
Registered
92 Posts
:thumbsup: Very nice and congrats.... I was told today that mine is still sitting in QC in Canada.... Can't figure out why?!?!? She is awaiting transportation. I know she was caught up by the "hold" but it has been gone. The GM at the dealer told me today he does not understand -- others who have placed their order after me have received their cars.... HMMMM :angry:

Oh well, he said he would look further into it tomorrow.... maybe the system wasn't updated?!?!? Oh well, the wait continues!!! :5go:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
:thumbsup: Very nice and congrats.... I was told today that mine is still sitting in QC in Canada.... Can't figure out why?!?!? She is awaiting transportation. I know she was caught up by the "hold" but it has been gone. The GM at the dealer told me today he does not understand -- others who have placed their order after me have received their cars.... HMMMM :angry:

Oh well, he said he would look further into it tomorrow.... maybe the system wasn't updated?!?!? Oh well, the wait continues!!! :5go:
Same boat as u man, our cars were actually built the same day. yea i dont see how all these cars built after have been delivered either, sucks but thats just how it goes. Now for the positive. I called the customer service number earlier today and they said mine was shipped, forgot to ask when it shippd but at least it did. Now my dealer has been great but i think u may be better off calling customer service and they can give u the updated info, who knows maybe urs shipped out of there too. if not it cant be too much longer

·
Registered
92 Posts
Same boat as u man, our cars were actually built the same day. yea i dont see how all these cars built after have been delivered either, sucks but thats just how it goes. Now for the positive. I called the customer service number earlier today and they said mine was shipped, forgot to ask when it shippd but at least it did. Now my dealer has been great but i think u may be better off calling customer service and they can give u the updated info, who knows maybe urs shipped out of there too. if not it cant be too much longer
What is the customer service #..... I tried one from GM's website today and said that they can not give me any info once it has been built -- I need to track through the dealer. I have seen several forums on here about the customer service line but have seen no #.....

Hook a brother up! LOL! :5go:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Congrats man :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts