Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my new camaro (2SS,Rally Yellow,auto,Ground Effects,Stripes,and 20" polished spinners)on 10/31/08 and i still have not heard anything at all. Has anyone else ordered theres around this time,and if so have they heard anything.I am 2nd on my dealers allocation. Also does any one know what production # they are up to and how many a day they are building approx. Thankyou for any information ,

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
I ordered my new camaro (2SS,Rally Yellow,auto,Ground Effects,Stripes,and 20" polished spinners)on 10/31/08 and i still have not heard anything at all. Has anyone else ordered theres around this time,and if so have they heard anything.I am 2nd on my dealers allocation. Also does any one know what production # they are up to and how many a day they are building approx. Thankyou for any information ,
What's your order number, I'll check your status for ya:thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
order #

The only # i have is from my packet,wich is an access code B05065464.Other than that were do you find your order #. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Order #

I just called my dealer to get order # ,but who would know,he is out to lunch.When he gets back i will send it to you. Thanks again

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Then where do you go? I have that number but dont know where to go now!
you can give me your order number and I can check the status for you. Understand that I can only check status and view the options. I can not tell you when yours will be built or in what place you are in w/in your dealership's :thumbsup:eek:rders.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Where did you order from....I ordered from Sawyer in Catskill and I have and order number and status but it hasn't been picked up for production yet. I ordered on 10/15. In reality, I think that my order really wasn't confirmed by the plant until the week before production started because now I find out I have a welcome kit coming. I think that many orders were not confirmed until it was decided to build the mix and the complete run of the 14,000 orders received. So in spite of our early order, they were not valid until March.

·
Registered
240 Posts
you can give me your order number and I can check the status for you. Understand that I can only check status and view the options. I can not tell you when yours will be built or in what place you are in w/in your dealership's :thumbsup:eek:rders.
When you get a chance can you let me know what status my order is at NDNDFR.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
You can tell what the status of your order is. Unfortunately, your DEALER should be sharing this information with you as the car moves through the cycle....so you don't have to wonder. You should know when they get consensus to submit your order....this gives you some time to make any changes, AND AGAIN CONFIRM what is all ON YOUR ORDER to make sure it IS CORRECT....Then once it's submitted to be built, follow it through the cycle and give you an idea of when it will be delivered.

This is what the good dealers do. This is how everyone should be treated! That's how we look at it, and I'm sure Eric at Classic, and Ron at Mac Mulkin does it the same!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
You can tell what the status of your order is. Unfortunately, your DEALER should be sharing this information with you as the car moves through the cycle....so you don't have to wonder. You should know when they get consensus to submit your order....this gives you some time to make any changes, AND AGAIN CONFIRM what is all ON YOUR ORDER to make sure it IS CORRECT....Then once it's submitted to be built, follow it through the cycle and give you an idea of when it will be delivered.

This is what the good dealers do. This is how everyone should be treated! That's how we look at it, and I'm sure Eric at Classic, and Ron at Mac Mulkin does it the same!

:lol:You 3 are the best.... My dealer doesn't even know they already have one built vin #1004

1 - 20 of 66 Posts