Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Everyone, www.GMTracking.com is now up and running!!! Orders with status under 3400 will be updated each Tuesday morning as they only move once per week. Orders status 3400 will be updated daily of your TPW.

Once you are registered you will not need to do any further changes to your account. When a VIN is issued you will automatically move to the post production status. If you enter it then, you can just go to the site and check on your status.

I will be shutting down this thread at the end of this week, so please go to www.GMTracking.com and get registered if you wish to get updates.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
WOW...that's good news. Wish they started that about 6 months ago. :rolleyes: Definitely a good thing for everyone with a car ordered. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Thanks Eric! I'm may still bug you daily though. Old habits die hard. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks Man

Hey Eric
Over 55000 hits since you started. That's gotta be some kind of record.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the info and selling me my camaro.
:rock5thgen: You rock dude.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm checking into it. It should show your status though.
Eric this is one of the new additions that we just had discussed...no update posted yet to provide its status. Once you do the import it should show the correct status. Larry

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Question: will it "auto update" or is this something the dealer has to upload? Just wondering.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GMTracking.com was in beta testing and was going to be used to compile automated data for pre-production status of cars and not for full use. Due to the obvious onslaught of full use tracking we were asked to shut it down until it has been approved for use. However, Camarotracking.com is still up and running for post production tracking and we will do our best to post manual pdf status updates for all members that have already begun the tracking process.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts