18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2SS

Automatic

Black on Black

RS Package

Sun Roof

Ground Effects

I was told by our fleet manager that SS models are not expected to hit until May-June incase anyone was wondering

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am wavering between what you ordered and black / black / black - orange in a convertible RS/SS (hopefully the 2 and not the 1 but I still have time...going for a 2011.

Anyway CONGRATS on your car...whenever it get's to you

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My family owns the dealership so i'm pretty sure he is correct but I am going to double check when I go in tomorrow. I remember watching the release video and they said both would be released at the same time. But as soon as I can verify it I will let you guys know. I was just letting everyone know what I was told.

·
Registered
471 Posts
My family owns the dealership so i'm pretty sure he is correct but I am going to double check when I go in tomorrow. I remember watching the release video and they said both would be released at the same time. But as soon as I can verify it I will let you guys know. I was just letting everyone know what I was told.
I know you're new but you don't need to verify it. If FBod says it's not true, it's not true..consider it verified.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Got mine ordered, too. 1 SS. 6-speed manual. Cyber Grey. That's it. :p Also; seriously. Trust FBody Father. He's kind of uh.. y'know, the guy who made this all come together. If he says it, that's how it is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts