18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2SS

Automatic

Black on Black

RS Package

Sun Roof

Ground Effects

I was told by our fleet manager that SS models are not expected to hit until May-June incase anyone was wondering

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
i really don't know about the "due date" but congrats on your new camaro. is this your first camaro?

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Not true!!!
Sweet. So they'll be available as soon as the V6's are available, right? I'm glad they didn't pull the same move Dodge did with the Challenger.

BTW, congrats on your SS and I expect to see some pics, man. That's a sweet combo!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am wavering between what you ordered and black / black / black - orange in a convertible RS/SS (hopefully the 2 and not the 1 but I still have time...going for a 2011.

Anyway CONGRATS on your car...whenever it get's to you

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My family owns the dealership so i'm pretty sure he is correct but I am going to double check when I go in tomorrow. I remember watching the release video and they said both would be released at the same time. But as soon as I can verify it I will let you guys know. I was just letting everyone know what I was told.

·
Registered
471 Posts
My family owns the dealership so i'm pretty sure he is correct but I am going to double check when I go in tomorrow. I remember watching the release video and they said both would be released at the same time. But as soon as I can verify it I will let you guys know. I was just letting everyone know what I was told.
I know you're new but you don't need to verify it. If FBod says it's not true, it's not true..consider it verified.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
i wish the ss was gonna be available in may...hell i have a feeling thats when we will see the rs finaly hit the streets

·
Registered
318 Posts
Got mine ordered, too. 1 SS. 6-speed manual. Cyber Grey. That's it. :p Also; seriously. Trust FBody Father. He's kind of uh.. y'know, the guy who made this all come together. If he says it, that's how it is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts