Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning started off real rough with two dealerships jerking around with my dad. One finally telling my dad to come down, but when my dad told him he will refuse to pay a nickel over MSRP we went somewhere else. Ended up ditching work to pay a hefty deposit compared to what I've read. Specs to be picked out tomorrow!!!

FYI: Marchese Chevrolet in Fort Montgomery, NY (45 minutes from NYC) may have one more allocated car. They were given two, but I have one!

Feel free to add your purchase to this thread so the boards aren't cluttered.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you read it, the first thought is going to be spoiled kid who does not appreciate anything. Let me just say I know I am more fortunate than other kids my age. However, I do work two jobs and I try to act in a respectable way. I will be paying for some of the car.

I'll be 18 when the car comes. Yes, I do realize this is one hell of car. I hope I can trust myself enough not to be a moron and end up on the news

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
FYI: Marchese Chevrolet in Fort Montgomery, NY (45 minutes from NYC) may have one more allocated car. They were given two, but I have one!
Did they try and hit you up for a $5000 deposit? That "other" allocated car was supposed to be mine, but I'm probably going elsewhere. They wanted me to bring $5k.

small world...a found a few other local dealers not asking for $5k down.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Did they try and hit you up for a $5000 deposit? That "other" allocated car was supposed to be mine, but I'm probably going elsewhere. They wanted me to bring $5k.

small world...a found a few other local dealers not asking for $5k down.
What dealers?? My dad has brought every Chevrolet from Rockland County Chevrolet and they said no dealers have an allocation yet, and told my dad theres no chance of MSRP.
No, it was not $5,000
Do you by any chance own a window tinting business?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL...I'm just trying to keep the tradition alive. My dad has two camaros in the garage. 1993 Indy Pace Car he picked up off the track at Indy, and a 1978 z28. The pace car is all original, the z28 is at 715hp at the flywheel, but only manages 448 at the wheels. I showed him the Jinx photoshops and he wants one lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
18 years old I was driving a 1988 oldsmobile cutlass calais.

I hate you bludevilz91. :p
I was driving a brand new '01 Trans Am. I was blessed to have a great paying job with no bills at the time other than my car and insurance (which was almost as much as the car payment :BangHead: )

·
Registered
31 Posts
Glad your not going to be on the 6:00 news,I've owned two firebirds,two formulas, one trans am, a Gt mustang and a 1996 dodge ram Indy special and never wrecked any of them..... Stay away from the cop attracting tape stripes and your insurance rates will stay low!!!!!
PS
I work in an ER !!!! So keep your cool when behind the wheel!!!!

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
When you read it, the first thought is going to be spoiled kid who does not appreciate anything. Let me just say I know I am more fortunate than other kids my age. However, I do work two jobs and I try to act in a respectable way. I will be paying for some of the car.

I'll be 18 when the car comes. Yes, I do realize this is one hell of car. I hope I can trust myself enough not to be a moron and end up on the news
you are a lucky SOB at 17 i was driving and 07 V6 mustang and an 93 MR2 turbo along with my first car a 1990 Camry:barf: but **** that WAS EXPENSIVE! 3 gas and maintenance bills, 2 car notes, and ONE HELL OF an INSURANCE BILL!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts