Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
If the production time of Jan 09 is right, it should work out good for me. I plan on ordering in March then I should recieve my car about mid April +/- (fingers crossed) or May depending if there's a long list.

·
8,984 Posts
WE DESPERATELY NEED SOME FAQS, if we already don't!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
If what everything I've read here about the pricing is right or close to it, then I won't have a prob with it. Just so long as I can get one. I just hope they don't turn around due to costs and put it through the roof like the challenger, last thing I read on that is they couldn't get the base challenger any closer then 5k of the top mustang GT.

You'd be lucky if the price goes down at all the first year. :p

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I Need to go find one of those dealers that sells cars $49 over invoice.

They usually jump on the band wagon with the mark up on special editions if the demand is there but I hope they can do the same deal with the Camaro.

I used to have one dealer located about an hour away that sold $49 over invoice. I'll have to check.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Ha.. did a search.... Chevrolet dealer I mentioned before is back to advertising $49 over factory invoice. That should be alot cheaper than MSRP. I'll be getting mine there once the initial surge is over.

I hope to burn some GM earnings on this purchase as well.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
well, as time goes by. Im thinking of waiting till the summer of 09 to order one for 2010. I dont want to be shafted by buying a L76 car. I like to hold out for a LS3. Maybe Im wrong, but I have a bad feeling that that the one V8 will be L76.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts