Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a half day off work this Friday (3/13/09) and was thinking about stopping by my local Chevy dealership and finally placing my order. They have two allocations left.

I saw where Scotty posted 3/11/09 as the magic ordering date. If I don't order by that date, am I subject to higher prices on 3/15/09? If so, what is so significant about 3/11/09?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :5go:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
You have until 3/15, but that's a Sunday....waiting until the 14th would be brutal. I SUGGEST the 11th, to be safe! Anything after that is not price guarantee'd - meaning yes, the price CAN go up. You are price protected on a sold pre-order.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I have a half day off work this Friday (3/13/09) and was thinking about stopping by my local Chevy dealership and finally placing my order. They have two allocations left.
Let me see if I have this straight...you are CONSIDERING placing your 2010 Camaro order on Friday, the 13th?! :eek:

Are you serious? If so, I WANT TO HANG WITH YOU! :roxor:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Scotty - Thanks for the clarification. It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Take care
:5go:

I feel bad for the person who called asking for me that got one of our "Aveo" staff an hour ago.....I was out the door and she took the call....question after question as I'm trying to leave...would she say "call scotty tomorrow"??? no.

Oh the pain. :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts