Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold orders for the new CAMARO can be entered into the system on 10/15 !!!!

:patriot: :roxor: :patriot: :roxor: :patriot: :roxor: :patriot: :roxor: :patriot:

I WILL BE ON VACATION SATURDAY - SO NO POSTS THIS WEEKEND.... I'LL BE BACK ON MONDAY!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
sure, you make a HUGE announcement and than go on vacation.

this is going to lead to 25 more price threads.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would be working with SOMEONE to get your car BUILT to your specs BY OCT 15th. YOU WANT IT IN the 15th! Sold orders will be the only orders to be taken, and guessing the first to be built. We can ENTER your SOLD ORDER starting the 15th....I would guess any day after that would be good too, but it would be nice to have some LEAD TIME to get this all set up. I will be BURIED!

We have no build info yet, nor pricing. I have a feeling they will provide that at the IDL.....which will make ME a VERY BUSY and HARD TO REACH GUY at that point! I will post up what I know, when I know it, AS ALWAYS - because I SHARE THE CAMARO LOVE~!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sure, you make a HUGE announcement and than go on vacation.

this is going to lead to 25 more price threads.
Now now..... I missed INDY, and look what happened! I got this GOOD NEWS!

I will be in the Rockford / Ottawa Illinois area for the weekend, and BACK TO WORK on Monday! :patriot:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sold orders for the new CAMARO can be entered into the system on 10/15 !!!!

:patriot: :roxor: :patriot: :roxor: :patriot: :roxor: :patriot: :roxor: :patriot:

I WILL BE ON VACATION SATURDAY - SO NO POSTS THIS WEEKEND.... I'LL BE BACK ON MONDAY!

We'll be ready here in Oshawa. Bring it on... Go Camaro

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I would be working with SOMEONE to get your car BUILT to your specs BY OCT 15th. YOU WANT IT IN the 15th! Sold orders will be the only orders to be taken, and guessing the first to be built. We can ENTER your SOLD ORDER starting the 15th....I would guess any day after that would be good too, but it would be nice to have some LEAD TIME to get this all set up. I will be BURIED!
so does that mean if I want to order a car, I HAVE to do it on/before the 15th? they'll be no orders taken after that?

Now now..... I missed INDY, and look what happened! I got this GOOD NEWS!

I will be in the Rockford / Ottawa Illinois area for the weekend, and BACK TO WORK on Monday! :patriot:
as always Scotty...your the man...THANKS:D

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so does that mean if I want to order a car, I HAVE to do it on/before the 15th? they'll be no orders taken after that?

as always Scotty...your the man...THANKS:D
No, that's just when SOLD orders can finally be entered in the system....It will really help them with ordering parts prior to start up, I think. :hello:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
No, that's just when SOLD orders can finally be entered in the system....It will really help them with ordering parts prior to start up, I think. :hello:
gotcha...thanks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
So scotty if I was finacning it I would have to wait till the car comes into the dealership?

I have to finance it so I would like to know if I could still place a order

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
So scotty if I was finacning it I would have to wait till the car comes into the dealership?

I have to finance it so I would like to know if I could still place a order
It wont matter...you arrange financing when the car gets there...shouldn't affect whether or not you can place an order. The only thing that kinda sucks is that you wont know what (if any) incentives you'll get and what interest rate you'll get until the car is actually built and shipped...so you won't know what your payments are going to be, if your on a tight budget keep that in mind.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You could always get "pre-screened" to qualify...You fill out an app, and the dealership looks at your score...but you wouldn't be submitted until the car is ready to deliver.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts