Modern Camaro Forums banner

Oshawa wants to see our Camaros!

63K views 167 replies 71 participants last post by  gbvinla 
#1 · (Edited)
I was talking with Mike Judge (Super6 on here) about us sending pictures of our Camaros to him.
Here is his response:

Please just post pictures on this thread they check them everyday.

Copy and fill out when you post:

Name:_______________________________

State:_______________________________

Vin#:________________________________

#4 ·
I am going to send Mike a email today. I am attaching a few pics of my Camaro and one pic of a trophey I won Saturday.
This is what I am saying; Hi Mike, I was told to forward my pics of my Camaro from ModernCamaro.com. I am also sending a picture of what my Camaro won this weekend.

I was really surprized when the car show was handing out the trophies and hearing my name being called. Jon Musgrave

in a 2010 Camaro 2SS. I heard them calling 2000 and.....other years then I heard my name.

I have only owned my Camaro

less than 2 weeks. I have been showing it off at car shows, alot of people look at it and drop their jawls and alot of people

do say, nice lines, nice, nice color.

When I bought my Camaro, it was used, filmed for a video ad on TV for the football (NFL).
Later Jon

From what my dealer said, my Camaro was being filmed for a ad on TV for the local TV ad. Yes, my Camaro is going to be on TV during the NFL season. I am going to try to watch for my Camaro, and record it then put it online or something.

#11 ·
Here are the photos I am about to send to Super6 and the Oshawa gang...

#27 ·
Hello from Oshawa

Hello Camaro owners

Thanks for the pictures and keep them coming :thumbsup: Your new machines look great and all of us here in Oshawa are proud to have been a part of your build team. Best Regards

Mike Judge
Super6
:5go:

#32 ·
Hope these are good.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.