Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2011 Imperial Blue Metallic 2SS/RS has arrived for shipment at the railyard. We talked to our salesman and he thinks we will have it on Monday. We drove by the railyard as we live about a mile from it and saw a IBM Camaro loaded on a delivery truck from outside the fence. Dealer said they usually don't get deliveries on Saturday but it was still possible that it would come in today. We wouldn't get it until Monday anyway as they don't have anyone there to prep it today. I'll post some pics when it's delivered to us.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
niiiiiiiiiice i think you're gonna be the first MC member to get a 2011

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool!

We had our VIN on June 16th. Car was built JUne 15th. Dealer has the certificate of origin already. We are getting our stripes painted ASAP after we get the car. Still not sure if we want light silver or white but we'll figure it out soon.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
go silver on the ibm for the stripes

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wife wants silver. Fine by me. We want them similar to the Bumble Bee stripe. We have a friend that is an airbrush artist so we might get a little something besides plain silver stripes. Hoping he has a couple ideas for us. He is looking forward to doing the stripes for us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts