Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as most of you know hubby and i were able to take a 10 day vacation in PV this past couple weeks. the trip had some ups and downs but the ups definately outweighed the downs. i won't bore you all with the stories but let the pictures do the talking. they do say a picture is worth 1000 words so here's the highlights from our trip :thumbsup:

the arches representing los arco's

the first statue set up on the malecon in 1978

sunset view from our resort

the highlight of our trip was the unexpected trip to the zoo in mismolya (sp?). i was reading through that book they leave in all resort rooms and it talked about the zoo, so we decided to go. little did we know that it was a completely interactive zoo. we got to feed, pet and play with all of the animals as we walked through the zoo

kisses from an 8 month old baby lemur

hubby getting snuggles from baby lemur

alpaca wanting carrots

the crazy ostirch that stole our entire bag of pellets. funniest **** thing i ever saw :lol:

hungry zebra's. we were actually able to reach down and put them while they ate the cookies

petting the giraffe while he eats carrots

these next few pics were the once in a lifetime experience where we got to pet and play with baby cubs at the zoo

here is a 4 month old male jaguar

kitty high fives with a 3 month old female tiger cub

tummy rubs

and finally 1 month old cubs

nom nom nom hahahah they kept wanting to play

some incredible sand castles on the beach

and for those of you that followed the shoe story.............. here is the complete outfit

and this was on the boat ride out to our beautiful rythm of the nights performance

i took over 400 pictures everything said and done but figured this would give you guys some good cliffnotes of our fabulous vacation.

it is now freezing cold and snowing here with a weather advisory of a winter storm rolling though. i wanna go back lol

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Awesome Pics!!!! That was sooooo Cool with the lil cubs!!! Thanks for Sharing!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the cubs were definately the best part for us. we both got so excited as soon as we heard there were babies there

and the heels sadly didn't last long. i was fine when we got off the boat but then they were taking us to the performance first instead of dinner and it was **** near a completely vertical up hill incline to get to where we needed to be. so i stopped at the bottom and swapped out shoes. good thing too cuz everywhere that we walked was either up or down hills

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome pics!! That is so cool you got to interact with the animals!! I would have been in heaven :D That is a really cute dress btw... you look hot!! ;)

:lol:
awwwwwww thanks girl :eek:

and yes we were in heaven. it was so awsome. out of the 400ish pics that i took i'm pretty sure half of them are from the zoo lol

we had a quad trip go badly when were down there and that was the other big thing that we were looking forward too. but because it turned out so bad we only took like 2 pics. we got our money back though from the quad tour so it worked out in the end.

we brought back so much stuff with us too that i was worried we were gonna have to buy another suitcase but we made it work

·
Registered
746 Posts
Great pictures Kitty, the animal pictures were very cool...We're heading to Curacao next Friday...so I'll be thinking of ya when we're in the warm sunshine....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome! How the hell did you get him away from work?
it was very tough to get him off the job site

as it was it was last minute that he came home. saw him tues morning and we left that night for the airport

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
awwwwwww thanks girl :eek:

and yes we were in heaven. it was so awsome. out of the 400ish pics that i took i'm pretty sure half of them are from the zoo lol

we had a quad trip go badly when were down there and that was the other big thing that we were looking forward too. but because it turned out so bad we only took like 2 pics. we got our money back though from the quad tour so it worked out in the end.

we brought back so much stuff with us too that i was worried we were gonna have to buy another suitcase but we made it work
That sucks about the quads.... good you got your money back though. We just went to seaworld in decemeber and I took about 250 pics also lol. And brought back 2 extra bags and we were only there 3 days haha.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Very glad you guys had a great time...You make a great looking couple!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
You looked amazing in your outfit!!! Couldn't see any tomboy in you there. lol Great pics!!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You looked amazing in your outfit!!! Couldn't see any tomboy in you there. lol Great pics!!!
awwww thank you so much

it stirred a few comments on my fb page that's for sure :lol: some of my closest friends had never seen me in a dress either

·
Registered
183 Posts
Very nice, glad you had a great time! Thanks for sharing. The wife & I are heading to the Cancun area in 11 days...can't friggin wait.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
All thumbs up :D, "wow" I felt almost like I was right their :D
Great pics Kitty, you looked so hot in the dress & hills :D , Um.. cool ! :p
Thanks for sharing that great adventure you two went on,
you two looked so happy together & having so much fun :p
Sorry a bought the quads not going well but you got your money back and got a ton of goodies.,
the best part for me, would of been able to play w/the kitty's in the zoo :lol: until one would of ate me (because of me being a rat and all) :lol:
Again thanks for the beautiful/wonderful pics of the trip/vacation, all :thumbsup:

Welcome back home, sorry for the bad weather but at least it makes the trip more worth it & a bit more memorable :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 35 Posts