Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The plate came today. Now we just need the actual car to put them on. UHHH can somebody help make it get here, like now or something.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I see 54 inches avatar pic.... nice custom plate

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I'm a noob, is his avatar a symbol for something or just some random picture? I'm guessing it's from transformers?

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Cool! Scott, I see you and Selena waste no time modding! Can't wait to see the 'transformation' in your mod thread after delivery.:cool:

·
Registered
729 Posts
That's kool, watchin you and us all "get ready". I don't even have a garage but I was cleaning up in my "shed" today and I hung a picture of the concept up that says at the bottom of the pic "there's still time to clean up the garage"..........

·
Registered
620 Posts
LOL thats cool, one question though...how did u get the tag with out a car? i thought you had to have a regi. to get a tag.

·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL thats cool, one question though...how did u get the tag with out a car? i thought you had to have a regi. to get a tag.

I was waiting for this question from someone. Selena ordered it for the 95 Formula since it had a basic plate. All we have to do is transfer it to the Camaro when it gets here. Louisiana allows personalized plates to get transfered.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The plate came today. Now we just need the actual car to put them on. UHHH can somebody help make it get here, like now or something.

[/QUOTE

The Transformer badge looks like an old style horn button, what is that for?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts

[/QUOTE

The Transformer badge looks like an old style horn button, what is that for?

Thats for the necklace gotta have some bling bling :rotflmao:

·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
getting the plate is now making the wait that much more excruciating *sigh*

Scott is starting to rub off on me and i'm really getting ants in my pants now. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Oh man Selena you're cracking me up lol All I can say is its going to look good :thumbsup:
I'm Happy to say my Car will be purchased through the Same Car Lot BumbleBee was delivered to :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm going to hide in the trunk of Salena's Camaro with a night stick by my side wearing a Tshirt that reads Shunt security brought to you by classic chevrolet.
I'm going to love my new Adoptive parents lol Hope they have room for a First Gen and a 28 year old lol :p

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
I'm going to hide in the trunk of Salena's Camaro with a night stick by my side wearing a Tshirt that reads Shunt security brought to you by classic chevrolet.
I'm going to love my new Adoptive parents lol Hope they have room for a First Gen and a 28 year old lol :p
:rotflmao: that's awesome!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts