Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D:lol:

You didn't think I was referring to one car did you? Every once in a while I just grab the camera and post a few photos of the current projects in the shop.

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for sharing, Rick. Your shop always seems like it's busy.

You can also always share pictures of the Ford's you're working on -- most of us appreciate all American muscle.
Thanks!

I feel the same way... American Muscle is American Muscle no matter what the brand, I can appreciate it! I know the guys on the Ford boards love to see the GM projects we are working on and most of the cars in the photos above of the shop are GM.

We specialize in late model GM, Ford, and Chrysler.

Here you go tazjetman

-Rick

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Thanks!

I feel the same way... American Muscle is American Muscle no matter what the brand, I can appreciate it! I know the guys on the Ford boards love to see the GM projects we are working on and most of the cars in the photos above of the shop are GM.

We specialize in late model GM, Ford, and Chrysler.
-Rick
LSX, Modular, Hemi -- I think they're all great. Of course I'm partial to LSX stuff, but it's great to have competition, and they all offer great products.

Any interesting Challengers that you've had in? What are the cam-only 5.7 & 6.1's generally making?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts