Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There has been some confusion (at least in my mind) about whether P/N 92215976 (hood and hockey stripe package) is cyber grey or silver. They have been listed both ways. I ordered a set from Diller at Newman Chevy ... thanks for the good service and quick delivery Dave.

They are definitely cyber grey (yes I've seen the color in person). Cyber grey is characterized by the blue and (to a lesser extent) gold or silver flecks. I've attached pics of a small portion of (1) the hockey stripe (2) the trunk lid stripe (3) the rear vertical stripe that goes between the taillights. (1) and (2) are definitely cyber grey. (3) looks almost metallic black to me ... it seems definitely darker than the other two.

·
Registered
267 Posts
There has been some confusion (at least in my mind) about whether P/N 92215976 (hood and hockey stripe package) is cyber grey or silver. They have been listed both ways. I ordered a set from Diller at Newman Chevy ... thanks for the good service and quick delivery Dave.

They are definitely cyber grey (yes I've seen the color in person). Cyber grey is characterized by the blue and (to a lesser extent) gold or silver flecks. I've attached pics of a small portion of (1) the hockey stripe (2) the trunk lid stripe (3) the rear vertical stripe that goes between the taillights. (1) and (2) are definitely cyber grey. (3) looks almost metallic black to me ... it seems definitely darker than the other two.

I agree....that's Cyber Gray all the way!! Thanks GM for your vague listings!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts