Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you with paid memberships...

Is the VIP forum more active than the rest of the forums here? These forums seem pretty dead.

I'm contemplating upgrading to a lifetime membership.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Most of us only post when we have something to say, unlike the "other" site. :D

Do the upgrade and support:5go:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'd suggest saving your cash. Forums like these rely on paid sponsors and weve only got 9. A quick look will show you hardly anyone clicks on them.
Better off donating to my pet charity---Mother McCrearys Home For Unwed Fathers.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I'd suggest saving your cash. Forums like these rely on paid sponsors and weve only got 9. A quick look will show you hardly anyone clicks on them.
Better off donating to my pet charity---Mother McCrearys Home For Unwed Fathers.
Not sure where you got those numbers because they are inaccurate. MC has more than the nine sponsors listed with forums in the vendor section...sponsors such as AutoAnything, PartsForYourCar, our dealer sponsors and some others.

·
Banned
258 Posts
I haven't even checked out the VIP sections. Lol.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I haven't even checked out the VIP sections. Lol.
That's because the VIP section isn't there anymore. I noticed recently that it disappeared...which I didn't really consider a problem since no one posted in that section anyway. I know this may come as a shock to most of you...lol...but I think I started the only thread that was in there. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Banned
258 Posts
Hey Envy, does your car have the SG interior panels?

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Hey Envy, does your car have the SG interior panels?
Yes...all the 2010 Synergy Edition Camaros came like this with the SG interior panels...

[URL="
[/URL]

And even though GM called the seats black cloth...they looked gray to me (and I don't do cloth interiors)...so I did make a few adjustments. :D

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Banned
258 Posts
That's because the VIP section isn't there anymore. I noticed recently that it disappeared...which I didn't really consider a problem since no one posted in that section anyway. I know this may come as a shock to most of you...lol...but I think I started the only thread that was in there. Yes...all the 2010 Synergy Edition Camaros came like this with the SG interior panels...

[URL="

And even though GM called the seats black cloth...they looked gray to me (and I don't do cloth interiors)...so I did make a few adjustments. :D

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Lol love the last pic. Who did your seats? Amazing. Going to start hunting down those panels. The light across the top edge of the door panels is what color?

At any rate, what a nice car. Do you have any plans to SC it? The transformation is stunning.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Lol love the last pic. Who did your seats? Amazing. Going to start hunting down those panels. The light across the top edge of the door panels is what color?
Classic Soft Trim installed the seat covers that were made to order by their parent company Roadwire in CA then shipped here for the installation. The color in the door panels appears to be green but I think it's actually white light that looks green because it shines through a green panel.

At any rate, what a nice car. Do you have any plans to SC it? The transformation is stunning.
I already have a 3.4 Whipple SC on my 2007 Shelby and it makes the car scary fast and super dangerous...my heart just can't take that much speed...lol :D So no...I have no plans to SC my V6 although it was an option that we discussed during her build. I have always wanted some twins on her but I haven't seen what I consider a successful and reasonable build on a V6 yet (I followed Gretchen's build very closely) and I'm never paying somebody else to experiment with my car like that. I spent almost as much time without my car as I did with it for the first year and a half so I just wanted to drive her for now. And hopefully one day I will find a capable person here in the southern US to do a twin turbo installation and when I do I will go that route. [URL="
[/URL] Envy was never about speed...she's always been about looking awesome and sounding bada$$...and she does both of those things very well so I am more than happy with her as she is right now.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Classic Soft Trim installed the seat covers that were made to order by their parent company Roadwire in CA then shipped here for the installation. The color in the door panels appears to be green but I think it's actually white light that looks green because it shines through a green panel.

I already have a 3.4 Whipple SC on my 2007 Shelby and it makes the car scary fast and super dangerous...my heart just can't take that much speed...lol :D So no...I have no plans to SC my V6 although it was an option that we discussed during her build. I have always wanted some twins on her but I haven't seen what I consider a successful and reasonable build on a V6 yet (I followed Gretchen's build very closely) and I'm never paying somebody else to experiment with my car like that. I spent almost as much time without my car as I did with it for the first year and a half so I just wanted to drive her for now. And hopefully one day I will find a capable person here in the southern US to do a twin turbo installation and when I do I will go that route. [URL="
[/URL] Envy was never about speed...she's always been about looking awesome and sounding bada$$...and she does both of those things very well so I am more than happy with her as she is right now.
Gotcha,
Don't you have electric cut outs on her? What exhaust do you have? MRT 2.0's?

3.4 SC? Holy cow that's big. I'm sure that one is plenty fast, lol.

I have the truck to satisfy my need to hear that Bause V8 rumble but even with the little TVS 1.9 Maggie on it, my force fed Camaro will absolutely run away and hide from it.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Gotcha,
Don't you have electric cut outs on her? What exhaust do you have? MRT 2.0's
Yes...I have electrical cut-outs along with the JBA Short Headers, an Airaid CAI and then the Flowmaster axle-back that was installed by my dealership. To date I have not heard a V6 that sounds better (and more importantly deeper) than what I have so I wouldn't change a thing even if the work was done for free.

Quantum Performance advised me on the choices that I had and ultimately I told them to do what they thought was best and they did an awesome job. It really is a shame that they are no longer in business because those Ford guys were willing to do with my V6 Camaro what no other shop in Dallas was willing to even attempt at the time...and I'm very grateful to my Chevy salesman for finding them for me.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Yes...I have electrical cut-outs along with the JBA Short Headers, an Airaid CAI and then the Flowmaster axle-back that was installed by my dealership. To date I have not heard a V6 that sounds better (and more importantly deeper) than what I have so I wouldn't change a thing even if the work was done for free.

Quantum Performance advised me on the choices that I had and ultimately I told them to do what they thought was best and they did an awesome job. It really is a shame that they are no longer in business because those Ford guys were willing to do with my V6 Camaro what no other shop in Dallas was willing to even attempt at the time...and I'm very grateful to my Chevy salesman for finding them for me.
Very cool. I think you might enjoy mine if you heard it in person cuz I haven't heard a better sounding V6 than mine either lol. ;)

I've debated doing cutouts for a very long time. Not sure how crazy they'd sound just aft of my long tubes though.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
That is one SICK car Envy!!!
Thank you...that was a very nice thing to say!

Very cool. I think you might enjoy mine if you heard it in person cuz I haven't heard a better sounding V6 than mine either lol. ;)

I've debated doing cutouts for a very long time. Not sure how crazy they'd sound just aft of my long tubes though.
Aren't you here in Texas? If so...we definitely need to get together and gloat...lol...what do you think? I'd much rather hear your car in person rather than in a video clip.

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you...that was a very nice thing to say!
My buddy, The_Grinch, just came over from the other side and joined MC today.

Hopefully he'll post pics of his Synergy Green Camaro.

It's a pretty sick car too!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts